Chapter 12

"Okay..I'm sure you all know about Danny's... Departure. Denis is our new lead. Don't argue. Don't whine. He'll make sure Asking is a family and that it sticks together..."
"I'm still really upset he left..we were a month away from releasing a new fucking album." Cameron mumbled, sighing.
Ben nodded a little and glanced towards Denis who gave him a slight tilt of the head. "And Danny and I broke up. I'm gonna sound like a slut, but hey, I'm in a band. I'm dating Denis now..."
Sam looked up at when Ben said that, noticing a flash of guilt and sadness cross his friends face. Sam frowned, hating when any of the boys were sad. He stood up and hugged him. Ben was caught off guard but was soon hugging back, knowing Sam knew how he was truly feeling.
.
.
.
"How are things with you and...Denis?" Danny asked, pouring vodka into 2 shot glasses. Ben just sighed and sat back against the couch, crossing his arms over his chest. "I don't wanna talk about anything involving Denis....." Danny didn't respond and walked back over to the couch, sitting down. He handed Ben one of the glasses and clicked on the TV.
"Wanna watch Netflix?"
"Yeah. Can we watch scary movies?"
Danny gave him a half smile and nodded, searching through the horror movies. "Ooo. They have The Houses October Built."
"Never seen it. Let's watch it."
Danny smiled more and pressed play.
Ben glanced over at Danny and was happy to see him finally smiling. He sat his glass on the floor and layed down, resting his head on Danny's lap. Ben turned around onto his side so he could see the TV better and felt oddly comforted when Danny's hand tangled into his hair.
"God I miss this....." Danny whispered, his eyes turning glossy.
"Hmm?"
"Oh. Nothing. Just talking to myself. Don't pay attention."
"You okay, Dan?" Ben turned back around onto his back, staring up at Danny.
And Danny's eyes started to water.
"Ben..everything you're doing is reminding me of us dating. Calling me Dan. Asking if I'm okay all the time. Watching Netflix. Cuddling. Laying your head in my lap. Everything. You're fucking killing me..." Danny croaked out, forcing himself to hold back the tears.
Ben sat up and immediately hugged Danny. Tight. He pulled away a few minutes later and reached out, wiping away the boys tears. "I'm not going to treat you any different from the way I did when we were together. You still mean the fucking world to me..."
Danny wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his shirt and stared back into Ben's eyes. "C-can I kiss you?.....Just one last time. And I will never ask again."
Ben bit his inner cheek and sat up enough to reach Danny's lips. He kissed him deeply and passionately, nipping slightly at Danny's bottom lip when he kissed back. Danny blushed when Ben pulled away and smiled.
Ben layed his head back in Danny's lap and looked up at him again, giggling. "I still think its super cute when you get all flustered and blushy when we kiss. Just, ugh. You're adorable, Dan.."
Danny smiled softly and played with Ben's hair some more, turning his attention back to the TV. It's so nice to be happy again..Even if its just for a little bit.
~=~
Ben crawled onto Danny's chest slowly, trying not to wake him. He fixed the pastel pink bow tie around his neck and made sure the cat ears were pinned good in his hair. He then leaned down and kissed Danny, licking his lower lip slightly. "Meow.." Ben mumbled, kissing him again.
Danny stirred around some, his eyes soon fluttering open. His face flushed when he seen Ben and even more when he realised the boy was naked.
Ben kissed him one more time, nibbling Danny's lower lip. He placed both hands on Danny's chest and shook his head a little, making his hair a mess. "Kitty wants to have fun with you one more time before he starts feeling bad doing stuff with another boy since he's not single. Is this okay with master?"
Danny smiled and moved his hands onto Ben's hips, feeling himself already semi-hard. "Ben, knock it off with the stupid questions. I've been wanting to fuck you again ever since you left. But doesn't that butt plug tail thing hurt?"
Ben giggled and shook his head. "Not at all, master."
"Fuck me, Ben..." Danny whispered in his ear and slid his hand down Ben's back, gently rubbing his hole. Ben blushed deeply and undid Danny's belt with fumbling fingers. He lined their hips up and pressed his dick hard against Ben's and slowly began grinding as he pulled off his shirt. Danny leaned down and licked Ben's nipple then started nibbling on it as he grinded harder and faster. "Da-Danny! Please, hurry and fuck me!!" He stripped then slowly pulled out the plug. Danny smirked and kissed Ben's jaw. Then his neck. Then his chest, stopping right above his dick. Ben thrusted his hips a bit and whimperd, wishing Danny would hurry up. Danny teasingly nipped at his head and licked his length before finally taking him in his mouth. Ben moaned loudly as Danny sucked harder and deep throated him. "Danny..." Ben moaned out, Danny sucking harder each time the brunette would moan. He roughly pulled on Danny's ginger hair, making him gag a bit and moan, the vibration causing Ben to precum. Danny pulled his head away and went up to kiss Ben, unexpectedly slamming into him. Going in dry. "Danny!!" Ben screamed out in pain but was soon turned into pleasure. Danny held Ben's legs up as he slammed in again with a bit more force, making him moan louder than before. It brought joy to him hearing Ben scream like that, so he made it even better. "I am going to fuck you so hard Ben!" Danny pushed in deeper and thrusted harder and harder, Ben clenching the sheets hard with tears in his eyes. Danny lifted Ben's hips up more, pouding in more harder and faster. "Da-Danny!" Ben screamed out again, that familiar feeling in the pit of his stomach. Danny smirked and reached his hand around and began jerking him off, the headboard beating violently against the wall. He pushed in deeper, hitting Ben's spot. "O-oh my g-god!! Da-Danny, there! Fuck me the-there!!" Ben pulled Danny's face down and kissed him deeply as Danny slammed in again. He had made sure to hit his spot with every thrust, Danny soon cumming without warning Ben. "Fu-fuck!" Ben bit his lip and arched his back as Danny continued slamming into him. The room was filled with Danny's low grunts and Ben's screams, skin slapping against skin, and the two boy's loud moans. Danny jerked harder and hit Ben's spot one more time before cum spurted from his cock and all over Danny's hand and his own chest. The male's panted heavily and Danny slowly pulled out, Ben moaning and cum trickling out of his hole. Danny collapsed down beside Ben and held him close. Problem is, What happens tomorrow?