Chapter 1

Danny leaned down and put his nose to the table, snorting up as much as he could. He let his body fall back onto the couch as the room already started to spin. He smiled and ran his fingers lazily through his hair, happy he finally wasn't going to be thinking straight for a few hours. He shoved a hand into his pocket and pulled out a needle filled with meth. "Mmm....Yay." He mumbled while sticking it into his arm, the drug having an immediate effect on him.
"Hey Dan- Really?! Again!!?" Ben yelled, quickly rushing over to him. He pulled the needle out of his arm and threw it onto the floor. He pushed Danny up to a straighter sitting position, staring deep into his clouded blue eyes.
"Why do you keep doing this dumb shit, Danny? I thought you were over this damn drug addiction..."
All he did was smile.
"...W-what?"
"You do realize I have problems too, right?"
"I told you you could talk to me at anytime...I'll try my fucking hardest to help you."
Danny shrugged and grabbed his beer from beside him, gulping it down. "I don't need a fucking therapist, k? You're my friend. Not boyfriend. Not husband. Not brother. You don't need to know my problems. I'm never opening up to you."
~=~
"Hey baby, get up. I'm really horny..." Harlot mumbled softly into Danny's ear, crawling on top of him. She leaned down and placed a small kiss on his neck. "Get upppp."
Danny mumbled something under his breath before cussing. He pushed her off and rolled around on his side, his body feeling like complete shit. "Shut the fuck up, bitch. Fix it your damn self."
She glared at him before standing up and leaving.
Danny sighed softly and rolled onto his back, groaning out in pain. He threw his hands up and got immediately annoyed when he heard the door open again. "Get the fuck out!" He screamed. He heard a soft sigh and realised who it was. "Oh shit. Ben, Im sorry. I thought you were Harlot." He sat up slowly, a hand flying up to his throbbing head.
"Are you okay, Dan? You did a lot of cocaine and meth last night..." Ben asked, sitting beside him. He reached over and moved the boys hand, gently massaging his temples. "Eh, my body feels like shit. Holy fuck. And my headddd. It's 1000 times worse than a hangover." He stretched out his arm and sighed when he seen the 3 holes in his arm from the needles.
"Fuck. I'm really gonna have to hide this shit from the fans, Harlot, and rest of the guy's...You didn't tell anyone, did you?"
"Of course not. Sorry for staying the night without asking you, by the way. I was just really fucking worried."
"Dont apologize, Benji. I understand."
Ben stopped rubbing his temples and wrapped his arms around him, burying his face in Danny's neck. "I have a few questions...." He said quietly, sitting back.
Danny nodded for him to go on.
"Did you lie to me when you said your depression was going away? If so, are you...are you hurting yourself again?"
"Yes and no."
"Do you swear you're not self harming again?"
"Yes, Ben."
.
.
.
"How stubborn are the scars when they won't fade away? Or just a gentle reminder that now are better days?" Danny sang quietly to himself, squirting shampoo into his hand. He washed his hair and body before resting his forehead against the shower wall, terrible memories filling his head. He squeezed his eyes shut and moved his hands down to his thighs. "I should really really talk to someone about this shit..."
"Hey baby? Is that you or Ben in there?" Harlot questioned, pushing open the bathroom door. Danny jumped slightly and cut the water off. "It's me."
"I...Um.....Need to tell you something.."
He pulled back the shower curtain and looked at her. "Yeah?"
"We need to break up."
Well shit. Reality is starting to unwind.

Sorry this chapter is so short. I was just trying to get it started before getting into anything more serious. Tell me what you think so far? C: is it gonna be worth it to keep writing? XD Vote, comment, and share. :3 Thanks to whoever's reading this. ^\\^