Chapter 8

Danny turned around on his side, his arm immediately flying against his chest. He curled more into a ball and winced in pain with every movement. Movement caught his eye and before he knew it, his cheek was stinging and on fire. Did Ben just hit me....?
"I SWEAR TO GOD, DANNY! YOUR FUCKING BRAIN GETS SMALLER AND SMALLER AS THE DAYS GO ON. YOU THINK YOUR LIFE IS SO GODDAMN HARD THAT SUICIDE IS THE ONLY WAY OUT! I ACTUALLY CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU. I LOVE YOU! A LOT! YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING RETARD!!" Ben screamed out, his face red in anger, eyes stinging from crying, and cheeks stained with tears.
He raised his hand and went to hit him again, only to be stopped. Danny's lips were pressed firmly against Ben's, kissing him with all the passion and apology  he had. His arms were holding Ben tightly against his chest, the feeling of something wet soaking through his shirt sleeve. All Danny did was ignore it. He just wanted to apologize....
Ben began to kiss back and sank into Danny's body, the tears running down his cheeks again. He sobbed quietly into Danny's neck when he pulled away and couldn't bring himself to stop.
"Ben.."
"D-Dan....You're bleeding again.." He said, pulling off his own shirt, ripping off a piece to wrap around his boyfriends arm. He sniffled and wiped his eyes then nose.
"Ben?"
"Y-yeah?"
"I love you."
"I love you too, baby..."
"I'll be okay. I promise.."
"You didn't sound so sure......"
"The diagonal ones will take a while to heal..But they eventually will. But..I need to feed my fat. Oh my god."
Ben smiled slightly and laughed a little. "Fucking retard."
~Few months later ~
"I still can't believe the two of you are really a thing." Sam randomly said, bending down to tie his shoe. Danny held Ben on his lap and took a sip of his beer, keeping his eyes glued to the TV.
"Yup." He said, watching the 2 girls getting it on.
"And yet you still love lesbian porn more than people." Cameron said with a laugh.
Danny flicked him off, flashing a cheeky smile in his direction. "Do not."
Ben looked at him, giggling. "Oh really now? Do I have to get up and show the boys that your dick is saying otherwise?"
"No sir, you do not."
"Good. Because Mr. Worsnop, I get your dick all to myself." Ben whispered in a teasing voice, smiling more.
"Mm..And now I'm thinking of what I would very much like to do to you."
"Helloooo. There is a Christian guy sitting right hereeeeee." James said.
"Have you guys even fucked?"
"Benji, I think our relationship is a turn on for Sammy boy over there. But yes. Just not in a few months."
"I'm gonna take a guess on this. You fucking DESTROYED Ben, didn't ya?"
Danny grinned. "Sure did."
James cleared his throat uncomfortably and everyone looked at him. "We're going to a hotel, right? And Danny, set list."
"Yup."
"Haven't made one yet. I've been busy...ish."
"Alright boys! We're here!" The driver yelled from the front of the bus, hitting the break peddle.
Ben and Danny were soon in bed, cuddling, and watching TV. Ben stopped watching the movie and sat up, gently grabbing Danny's arm. He pulled up the sleeve and leaned down, softly kissing up and down his arm. Danny sighed a little and sat up, allowing Ben to keep hold of his arm.
"How's your arm feeling? Its been what, 3 months? And the diagonal ones still aren't 100% healed..." He let go of his arm, looking up to meet his eyes.
"Well, none of them hurt anymore. And that's all that matters..But question."
"Yeah?"
"I was really surprised when you didn't kick my ass for not telling you why I did it..Why didn't you ask why? I'm not complaining or anything. I'm just curious."
"Remember 4 years ago when you cut so deep you ended up on the hospital bed, half dead and half alive, and we had to fight for them not to send you away?"
"How could I forget?"
"That day I was so hurt..So upset.... That I didn't even wanna know why you did it. I cared about you then as much as I do now. I felt like if I were to question you..It'd just bring back memories and make you do it again. And I promised you the day we met that I would never force you to tell me why you do it. I seen the scars on your wrist before the tattoos took over... They're just a mark of the world. And that's perfectly okay. When you look back at the memories, you just remember that you carried on and you'll continue to do so. You're a fighter, Dan. And I love that about you."

AU/N: I don't know if I like this chapter or not. And I'm sorry its so short. I dunno..I just thought this would've been a really good ending. I put a lot of thought into it. I really hope you guys continue to read. ♥ thank you. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!