Lashton - Stick 'n' pick

Beginne am Anfang

They're long and hard and he wanted to try it out; to see if he could make Ashton come with the drumsticks up his ass. And he knew it was weird, which was another reason why he was scared to ask.

But he was going to.

Because it was the end of the concert and he saw how Ashton was teasing him, constantly making sexual movements and doing cute dances in between songs. He even wore a wifebeater and that bitch knows how Luke feels about those.

Luke shook his head before singing the last song, being She Looks So Perfect, and then they finished at the end of the stage and Luke quickly wrapped his arm around Ashton's waist, bowing with the boys before whispering against Ashton's ear,"Dressing room."

Ashton's eyes widened in surprise. They only meet in the dressing room after a concert if they're planning on having sex that night. It was like a code for Michael and Calum saying they will be fucking so they aren't going out. Everyone picked up on it by now.

After they ran off stage, Luke took the towel handed by a worker and he thanked them. He wiped his sweaty face and already saw Ashton had heard to the dressing room. He smirked and pleasingly tossed the towel in the tub of other clothing. When he headed to the room, he heard Michael catcalling and Calum whistling.

Luke ignored them and walked in the room, spotting Ashton using a damp cloth to wipe his face with music playing. Luke quietly shut the door and sneaked up behind the smaller boy, causing him to shriek in fear.

"Hey baby," Luke mumbled, pressing kisses to Ashton's damp neck.

Ashton made a grim face. "Ew, I'm sweaty stop."

"I make you sweat every night, I don't care," Luke said, hot breath fanning Ashton's skin. "Speaking of, wanna head to the hotel early?" He trailed his hands down to Ashton's small waist. "Have some alone time?"

Ashton's eyes fluttered shut as he suppressed a whimper. "Fuck yes. Can we leave now?"

"Someone's eager," Luke teased, turning Ashton to kiss his lips. "Sure but... Shower first."

"I told you I smell bad," Ashton whined, self cautiously covering his body.

Luke shrugged. "Eh, you're okay. I just... Wanna try something tonight. Don't worry, I'm rinsing off too."

"Can't we just-"

"Nope. Be patient," Luke said, but tugged Ashton forward and kissed him deeply, tongue slipping between the boy's lips.

He pressed his hands to the waistband of Ashton's jeans, then slid his hand in and beneath his boxers. Ashton gasped against Luke's mouth, whimpering as Luke let the tip of his finger brush against Ashton's hole. Ashton tried pressing back, but then Luke quickly pulled his hand out and smirked as he rushed out of the room, leaving Ashton turned on and abandoned.

When Luke went into Calum and Michael's dressing room, he saw the bathroom was empty so he used their shower quickly just to rinse off. Then, he headed to the van and was on pleased to see Ashton arriving only a couple minutes after. His hair was extra curly from it being damp and he looked refreshed.

Ashton got in the van, but when Luke tried to kiss him he turned his head quickly, causing Luke's lips to press to his cheek instead.

"Excuse me," Luke gaped.

Ashton sassily tilted his chin up and declared,"You left me hard and desperate. I will not accept that."

"Kiss me," Luke scowled falsely, then jutted his lip in a pout.

Ashton looked like he wanted to keep up the angered face, but then he gave in and kissed the boy chastely. Luke gripped his neck when Ashton began moving away, making Ashton moan and slowly move into Luke's lap. Ashton wrapped his arms around Luke's neck and Luke let his tongue lick into his mouth, tasting the mints Ashton must have chewed after his shower.