Chapter fifteen

I heard the door open and I smiled because I knew who it was.

Justin walked into my room and shut the door smiling at me laying in the same spot he left me in.

"Hey beautiful." He said pecking my lips that were chapped.

He didn't seem to mind though.

"Do you need anything?" He added as he sat down holding my hand that dangled off the side of the bed.

"No, I'm good. Thank you though."

He gazed deeply into my eyes and I got lost in his. I couldn't find my way out of his brown pools and I didn't want out.

He smiled bigger, showing his beautiful teeth and dimples and all I could do was feel grateful that I was the cause of it. I loved that smile so much.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked.

He trailed his tongue along his lips and said "Because I was remembering what I said about dating a fan a while ago and now it has become a reality."

What.

Wait just a minute.

"What do you mean?" I asked knitting my eyebrows together.

Please tell me he doesn't know.

"I know you're a belieber Chris."

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. How could he possibly-- MOM!

"How do you know that?" I said waiting for a confirmation.

"Your mom told me." He said smiling at my frustration.

"Ugh, that dang woman has the biggest trap."

Justin started laughing as he talked. "She also told me you made out with one of your posters... Did you really?" He asked teasing me.

Omg that was one time!!!

"No..." I said avoiding eye contact. I could feel Justin staring at my side view. I cracked a smile. I'm a horrible liar. Every time I hide something I smile.

"Fine! It was one time." I admitted. My cheeks tinged red. I cannot believe my mom would tell him that.

I feel like he is going to judge me now.

"What else did she tell you?"

"She just told me that you were a fan for six years and that's basically it other than you have my face on your underwear."

What the hell!

"No I do not! That's bullshit!" I raised my tone.

Justin roared in laughter.

"I'm just messing with you." He said smiling.

If I could punch him I would.

"But why didn't you tell me you were a fan of mine?" He asked caressing the top of my hand gently.

I watched his thumb move in circular motions and I anxiously began to tell him.

"I don't know, I just didn't want you to look at me as just another fan. I was afraid you would put me in the category of the 'fake fans'" I said licking my lips.