Chapter twenty-four

Right now, I have knots in my stomach. I feel like I'm taking all of this as a big misunderstanding, but... I read her message and he was smiling at the phone and then deleted the texts. He could be hiding something and I'm not going to sit here and be played by him.

I'm so anxious and I can't sit here any longer and act like nothing is wrong when there clearly is.

We are done recording in the studio and we are going out to eat with the crew to celebrate the making of the song.

It's not completely finished yet, they just have to edit it and fix some things and then they are launching it on iTunes sometime this month.

I'm really not in the mood to eat. I'm not even in the mood to be out. I just want to lay down and over think and listen to sad songs. I love to torture myself sadly. I don't deserve this. I've been so fucking good to him and I feel like I at least deserve an explanation and I'm going to get one when the time is right.

Ugh anyways, Justin is sitting right next to me and he has been on his phone the whole time and I guarantee he is still texting Hailey. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure because he hasn't put his phone down since the studio.

After he got done replying, he looked over at me and placed his hand on top of mine gently.

"You okay babe? You've been quiet." He said slightly smiling.

I'm not okay you asshole.

"Yeah, I'm fine I'm just tired." I said forcing myself to smile slightly. I lied, but I honestly don't give a fuck at this point.

"We'll be going home soon." He said pecking my cheek with his lips.

I literally just hate this feeling. It's not the best feeling. Knowing your boyfriend is texting some other girl, and not just some girl, a girl that he use to date... And also she said she missed him and I'm pretty sure he said something flirty back because he is a fuckboy.

Not sorry. It's the truth.

Justin's phone vibrated on the table he picked it up and immediately replied back. I stayed quiet long enough.

"Who's that?" I asked innocently.

Justin focused on his phone typing and then locked it after he sent the message.

"A friend babe." He said looking away.

He's got me fucked up.

I'm not saying anything else and I'm just going to stay quiet until we get home. I don't like arguing in public, especially for someone to make a story about and spread false lies when they don't know what the hell is going on in the first place.

Finally, we were all done eating. We got into the van and the whole time it was silent. Justin was on his phone and then he would just stay silent like I wasn't even there. It's really starting to piss me off. Like, hello? Do I not exist to you anymore?

The driver let us out at Justin's driveway and I was the first to get out. Justin followed behind me and then soon enough unlocked his door to the house. I storm inside and immediately go upstairs.

I slip off my clothes and find a shirt of mine to sleep in. I'm not wearing his clothes.

He walked in on me slipping off my shirt. I was left in my laced panties. Out of the corner of my eye, I seen him admiring me. It made me sick and I was literally clenching my jaw because I was so pissed off with him.

I felt his hands caress my waist and his face was buried into my neck from behind.

"Let me love you." He whispered gently into my ear.