Chapter six

Justin's lips crashed into mine but only for just a second and then he pulled away.

No he did not just do that.

"I'm sorry..." He said looking down at his feet.

You should be.

"Did I... do something?" I asked in a high pitched tone.

"No... I just... I shouldn't have done that. It's my fault not yours." He sat down back in his seat with his face hidden in his palms. I join him.

"It was just a kiss... You didn't do anything wrong Justin."

"It's not about the kiss... It's just." Justin paused and heaved a sigh.

SPIT IT THE FUCK OUT.

"You just what?" I raised my voice as I lost my patience.

"I like you." He said quickly.

"You do?" I raise my eyebrows.

Did he just... Im internally screaming!

"Yes... I know it's really soon, but ever since I first laid my eyes on you, I couldn't stop thinking about you." Justin said as he smiled at the thought.

"At the bar right?" I ask reassuringly.

"Yes. That's where I first met you." He replied.

Fuck. Now I have to tell him my secret I've been holding back.

"I've been hiding something too..." I say swallowing the lump in my throat.

Justin knits his eyebrows together in confusion.

"Like what?" He puts his full focus on me.

"Well... At the bar wasn't the first time you met me..." I said with a sigh.

"What? So you're saying I've met you before I met you at the bar?"

I nod and avoid eye contact.

"When?" He said demanding an answer.

"I accidentally bumped into you and... I was trying to talk to you, but... You cut me off and basically told me if I was going to ask for a picture then the answer is no."

Does that ring a bell?

Justin drifts off into space lost in deep thought.

"That was you?" He asked not wanting to believe me.

"Yes... In a matter of fact, I was quite upset about it and I went out for a drink to take my mind off of it." I explain.

"Damn... Chris. I'm so sorry. I was just having a bad time at that moment and I didn't mean to take it out on you." Justin said looking me deep in the eyes.

"It's okay, I mean I'm still alive so that's all that matters."

I won't be alive if he keeps on looking at me and fucking with my heart.

"No it's not okay. I feel like a total ass hole. Why didn't you say anything sooner?" He asked placing his hand on my knee again.