Chapter three

Thank god. Justin's body guards were life savers. Justin decided to call them to get the girls out of our way and also to pick his car up and drive it home for him since he was riding with me.

I threatened to call the police on the fans, but Justin told me not to since they were his fans and they would most likely target him as the one who did it and then paparazzi would turn that into a bad story and throw more shit on top of Justin's reputation.

Makes sense.

I follow behind Justin's car and notice Justin still hasn't said one word since we left the scene. I began to grow worried about him. His eyes were fixed on the window and he was completely still.

"Justin? You alright?" I ask multitasking my vision on the road and to Justin's side view.

It took him a minute to respond.

"Yeah, I'm just tired." He said letting out a sigh.

"Tired as in sleepy or... Tired as in tired of fame?"

Justin craned his neck towards me and gazed his brown pools into mine.

"Both." He said emotionless, just like he sounded when he rejected me today.

I noticed his tone of voice and tried to get what was bothering out of him.

"Listen, I don't know you that well Justin, but if something is bothering you... You could tell me. I would never say a thing about it to anyone." I explain as I keep my focus on the road.

"I've heard that plenty of times and I always get stabbed in the back. Trust... Is hard to gain these days." His voice was low and I could tell this talk wasn't really helping him.

"You've got to let yourself fall so you can fly... I've been stabbed in the back plenty of times, but... You gotta learn to trust in yourself before trusting others. That's what I keep telling myself." I was hoping that would get him out of his shell that he was in.

"It's just... My fans... They don't understand what I go through or how I feel. It's like all they care about is getting pictures of me or with me so they can show it off on social media and get likes for it... I feel used and like I don't matter to them. I feel like a zoo animal and I'm trapped in the fucking zoo with wild monkeys attacking me every which way I turn. It's not the best feeling at all and you wouldn't understand because... You aren't me. I want to have that connection with my fans, but lately... They have drained me dry and I can't do it anymore. You heard what that one girl said. She said "I bought your album so it's at least you could do." That's the shit I put up with daily and it's like they think I owe them something when I don't owe them shit. It's an ALBUM, when you buy it, it doesn't say in the fine print that you get a picture with 'Justin Bieber'. It's fucking ridiculous." After all that being said, Justin rubbed his chin curling in his bottom lip. It's like he has been waiting to get that out for the longest time and he didn't have the right person to tell it to.

I don't know what it's like to be him, but I completely understand where he is coming from.

"You're only human Justin, you don't need to put anyone before your happiness. Those girls out there are not your fans... They are thirsty attention seekers who just want a picture to show everyone and say "I met him." Your beliebers would never in a million years tear you down like they just did. Hell, now I know why you cancelled your meet and greets. I don't blame you, but you're missing something very important." I say pausing for a moment.

Justin stared at the side of my face and said "and what is it?"

I heave a sigh. Here I go...

"You punish your real fans... Your beliebers, by pushing them out because you think they are like the rest of the girls who just want a picture. You don't realize you're hurting them, but in reality you are. Your fans love you for you and they understand that you are only human and you can only take so much. They just want to connect, but most of the fake fans ruin it for them. It's hard being you, I get it, but the people who supported you since day one are closer than you think and will always support you no matter what."