Chapter thirty-two

Justin finally launched his two new singles and they are both in the top ten. Cold water is number one and Let me love you is number two.

It didn't take long. It took almost less than an hour. Doesn't surprise me really.

I still cannot believe that I helped write cold water and it's in the number one song in the country.

"Our song is number one. Can you believe it?" Justin said as he and I sat at the kitchen table.

"I can believe it."

He just called it our song. He is adorable.

"Want something to eat? I'll make it for you." Justin asked as he sipped on his coffee.

"No, it's okay I'll make it. This isn't your house Justin. It's mine, so I make the food around here. Got it?" I said raising a brow at him.

"Yes ma'am." He said sarcastically.

"Do you want any eggs and bacon or grilled cheese... Your choice."

"I make the best grilled cheese." Justin replied.

"You just want to cook it don't you?" I asked raising a brow.

"Yeah, I want to show you how good of a cook I am." He said laughing.

"Last time you tried to cook you burnt the bacon and almost caused a fire with the grease." I said.

"That was one time." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Okay go ahead, but if you make a fire, you're on your own bud." I said pecking his cheek and smiling at the same time.

Before I could pull away, Justin grabbed my face and pulled my lips into his.

His hands roamed down to my hips.

I heard my dad clear his throat from behind. Justin and I broke apart immediately.

"Oh hey dad." I said awkwardly smiling at him as he sat down drinking his coffee.

He stayed silent and looks up at us both as he sipped quietly.

Um... Okay.

Justin gave me an 'oh shit I fucked up' look.

"Dad you want something to eat? Justin is going to make some grilled cheeses." I offered kindly.

"No honey, I'm fine, thank you though." He said.

Justin went on with his business and started to make the food.

"Don't worry, you're fine." I said quietly for only Justin to hear.

"Wow,  Everyone is up early today." Mom said walking into the kitchen joining us.

"Would you like a grilled cheese Mrs.Benson?" Justin said smiling as he looked her way.

"I'm fine dear, my stomach really can't handle it right now." She said sitting down next to dad.

"What's wrong honey, you look like you just seen a ghost?" Mom asked noticing dad wasn't being himself.

"I'm fine." He said clearing his throat.

I looked over at mom and gave her a look and she started to think about what it could have been to make dad act that way.

He got up from the table and pecked mom on the head and left the room upstairs to his office.

Mom waited for him to get all the way out of the room completely before she said anything.