Chapter ten

It was steamy. Justin and I faced each other as we stood underneath the hot water pouring on us from above.

My hair was slicked back from the water wetting my hair. It was out of my face and much more tamed when it's wet. When it dries it just curls up and sometimes frizzes.

Justin's hands were glued to my waist. My face was buried into his chest as we showered together. God it felt nice. So nice.

I closed my eyes enjoying this very moment that was taking place. I couldn't believe it still. I knew I would regret it after I did it, but I wanted him and... I still do. I got him. Is he mine? I don't know yet. I don't know if I want to know. Damn it... I'm just a bipolar bitch!

Sorry. I have my moments. I say sorry a lot... Oops.

Justin bit his lip as he gazed deeply in my eyes. I stared back, as usual and I felt butterflies overwhelming the pit of my stomach.

Damn.

"What does this make us?" Justin asked as his forehead rested on mine.

I gnaw on my bottom lip and stand speechless.

"J, I really don't know. I--I told you how I felt." I replied.

"Chris, you had a dream about us having sex. When you were dreaming you were moaning my name... That had to mean something. You can't just dream about me sexually and not want to be with me." He said bluntly stating facts.

Fuck.

"Justin... Listen to me. That dream was just a dream and... Yeah we had sex, but I don't know if... I am the right girl for you." I responded breaking eye contact.

Water droplets slid down the side of my face as I looked down at my bare feet.

"What do you mean? I wouldn't have had sex with you if I didn't think we would get together. I mean, yeah it was kinda fast, but... I really like you... A lot and I want more. I want you in every way possible." He said licking his lips.

God damn Justin.

"I want you too. I really do, but what if we are going too fast. I mean I just met you and we already had sex... We haven't even been on an actual date."

"The bar..." He said softly.

"That wasn't a date. We met there and if you call getting mobbed by your fans a date then... What is wrong with you?" I said slightly laughing.

"Fine... Alright. How about I take you on a real date. Just you and me... No fans, no cameras, just you and me. We can get something to eat, I can rent out the Eiffel Tower..." I interrupted him before he could finish.

"No. That's too much! You are trying too hard. Do you always do this? J, you need to calm it down. I'm not in it for the money... Let's do something simple and something less expensive. It really is a nice gesture, but... Maybe another time we can do that."

"Damn, you're so different from other girls. They would die to eat dinner on top of the Eiffel Tower." He said smiling.

"I'm not like most girls." I reminded him.

"I know, and that's what I love most about you." He replied caressing my back gently.

"So... How about we have a picnic beside the Hollywood sign. We can go early and take some pictures and make out maybe... More." He said laughing.