Chapter thirteen

I really don't want to go out in public and show my face to the world. Everyone knows my business and... It doesn't feel good at all. This is what makes me feel bad for Justin because he literally can't do anything without someone spying on him and taking pictures of every little thing that he does.

It pisses me off.

I have to work tomorrow and... My boss is probably going to be upset with me. What if she sees the news and sees that shit? I might lose my job and I've been working there for years since I have been in high school.

Fuck. I guess I'm gonna find out tomorrow.

Justin was upstairs he got in the shower. I figured he wanted to be alone to cool off so I gave him his space.

I didn't really know what to say to him.

I crawled into the sheets and leaned my back against the backboard. The door opened to the bathroom and steam followed behind Justin as he walked out with his towel wrapped around his waist.

He seen me laying on the bed and didn't say anything to me.

"Justin." I said softly.

He opened his drawer and got out a pair of boxers and then opened his closet.

He didn't answer me.

"Justin." I repeat again but a little louder.

"What?" He said slipping on his underwear in front of his mirror.

"Are you okay?" I asked noticing he wasn't being very talkative.

Justin shut out his light to his closet and then shut the door behind him.

"Yeah." He said bluntly.

Liar.

"You're lying." I said looking deeply into his eyes.

"Then why did you ask if you knew?"

Was that an attitude?

"Because Justin you haven't said a word to me since you got off the phone with scooter. It's like... You're blaming me for what happened."

Justin heaved a sigh and sat down on the bed.

"I'm not blaming you Chris. It's my fault and I am pissed off at myself." He said getting into bed.

"Well don't take it out on me okay..."

"I'm not trying to. It's just so hard to do anything and it frustrates me. I should've listened to you in the first place and now the whole world has another thing to hate on me for." Justin said turning towards me as he laid his head on his pillow.

"The whole world doesn't matter... What matters is you are successful and what are they? They aren't as successful as you. You went from a small kid who had nothing to a man with everything... And you fell but you got right back up and showed them you were strong."

Justin's lips slightly smiled.

"Somehow... You always know the right things to say. It's like you have known me forever." He said gazing into my eyes.

I basically have known him forever. Not personally, but... You get what I mean.

"Nah, I just understand you and what you feel. I mean it's common sense. Anyone would want to be treated with respect or have their own privacy. You were thrown into this business at a young age and they expected you to stay perfect, but... In reality no one is perfect. Not even you. You've made mistakes, and you've learned from them so fuck what everyone else has to say." I ranted once again.