12: The Bad Boy Pt.2

And here comes Part 2!!!

Request: Cliché ik but can you make one shot where like Nico is a typical bad boy/player and where the reader comes in scene and changes him ~ stardemigodwitch

Disclaimer: Rick Riordan owns Nico and all the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus characters. I own only the storyline and minor OC's. Even the storyline is sometimes not mine.

Warning: Swearing and cussing

Key: (f/b) means 'favorite breakfast'
------------------------------------------------------

Nico's POV

(Y/n) is a Poseidon kid. Great. That definitely makes my crush on her easier.

Yeah I have a crush on her, I won't waste time and deny that. I have it since I met her. The way her (y/h/c) hair compliment her (y/e/c) eyes, the way they twinkle when she's excited and her adorable confused face she's making right now... okay I think that's enough, you guys get it...

This girl sitting beside me, I don't even recall her name. I think she's a daughter of Demeter. She was definitely checking me out when I decided to have some fun with her.

Girls are like a drug to me. They take me away from reality. But don't confuse that with happiness. That's one of the many things which are not in my fate. Like (y/n).

We all bowed to her as Chiron announced her title. Then, Percy and Annabeth approached her as she talked happily to them.

"Nico, baby, are you listening to me?"

Oh yes, the Demeter girl had been rambling this whole time.

"Seriously though, are you there? I asked you if you loved me?" She asked innocently.

"Love? What's that?" I pretended to be confused.

"Are you saying that you don't love me?" She said in disbelief.

"I don't even like you, but whatever suits you." I shrugged.

"That kiss?! Did it mean nothing?!" She was shouting by now.

"Yeah you got that right." I winked at her and got up to leave.

She growled and summoned her vines to strangle me but I snapped my fingers and they disintegrated into dust. I summoned a skeleton to keep her occupied while I quietly snuck to my cabin.

"Where do you think you are going?!" A person blocked my way.

The whole scene had attracted the attention of almost all the demigods there. Many looked at me disapprovingly, including Chiron.

The person who had blocked my way was (y/n). One look in her eyes and I forgot how to speak.

"Uhm, I-I just, uh-" What the hell, Nico?! You stutter since when?!

She looked at me in disbelief, "I thought you were a good person. There's still time to prove me right, Di Angelo." She glared at me one last time and went on to comfort the Demeter girl.

"Dude, that was not cool. And that surely didn't dock points in that hot girl's book." Leo appeared beside me.

"I know." I said, my gaze still lingering at (y/n).

"You have the hots for her! Don't you?" Leo exclaimed.

"Shhh! Keep it down, and yes, I do like her." I replied calmly.