11 : In The Rain

Hey there! Rain is the best thing that ever happened to humankind, don't you agree?

Ig this one will be short and sweet.

Disclaimer: Rick Riordan owns Nico and all the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus characters. I own only the storyline and minor OC's. Even the storyline is sometimes not mine.

PS. This time I'll try a new writing style. I may switch back and forth between one-shots so don't mind me...

Key: (n/n) means 'nickname'
(F/c) means 'favorite color'
(S/f/c) means 'second favorite color'
(F/p) means 'favorite place'

It was a rainy day here at Camp Half-Blood. The demigods had requested for rain and their wish was granted. It started with mild rain and gentle winds. Now it was raining generously with cool breezes.

You were in Cabin 13 with your best friend, Nico Di Angelo. You were currently hanging out with him as Chiron had given you all a free day to relax in the pleasant weather.

"Nicoooo, I'm boooreeedd." You drawled, rolling on his bed.

He was so engrossed in his new video game that he wasn't even talking to you.

"Wait, (y/n). Just let me finish this level." He kept on punching buttons.

"Ugh. You've been saying that from last thirty minutes!"

"This time I'm sure." His eyes were glued on to the screen.

You groaned and waited for fifteen more minutes. Nico still didn't stop the game. You got up and started walking out the door.

Nico saw this and scrambled to stop you. He left his game as it was. He caught your hand and pulled you to him. You were now hugging him in a way.

You looked behind his shoulder at the TV screen. It showed 'YOU DIED' written in big red letters.

"Nico, your video game..."

He looked at the screen and sighed.

"I'd die for you any day, (n/n)." He smiled and winked at you.

You immediately blushed. You hit his arm.

"Don't talk about dying. I don't like it." You scowled. You have had a really bad experience with death. The ones whom you loved were all taken away by death.

He hung his head down and hugged you. What's with all the hugs today? You wondered.

"C'mon let's have fun!" You ran to his bed and jumped up and down.

"Okayy." He followed you.

"What do you wanna do?" You asked him.

"I don't know, you tell. You're the guest."

"No. You tell. It's your cabin."

"Hmmmm..... What about twenty questions?" Nico wondered.

"Perfect! You start." You face him.

"Favorite colors?"

"(F/c) and (s/f/c). I know yours. Favorite place?"

"Italy. Yours?"

"(F/p). Most embarrassing and funny situation?"

"I once accidentally shadow traveled to a wedding. I appeared behind the bride and the groom started screaming like a little girl." He chuckled at the memory.

"Seriously?" You laughed.

"Yeah. Now tell me yours."

"I was once video taping Percy singing in the bath when he caught me and screamed on purpose. I fell down in shock and he was laughing at me." You rubbed the back of your neck in embarrassment.

Nico laughed. "You're so adorable when you're embarassed."

You blushed. "Uhm, let's continue." You coughed. "Favorite band?"

"My Chemical Romance. Most annoying game?"

"Flappy birds, hands down." You rolled your eyes. "Any crush right now?"

He immediately blushed. "Can I answer you later?"

"You will tell me right?"

"Yeah, sure." He was fidgety all of a sudden.

He regained his composure. "Tell me your biggest wish."

You, being a hapless romantic, looked out the window and sighed. "To be kissed in the rain. What's yours?"

Nico came closer to you. He put his hands around your waist. There was just a few inches distance between your faces.

You looked him straight in the eyes. This may not be the best time to mention your crush on him. Your eyes were transfixed by his dark brown ones.

"To be the one kissing you." He whispered in your ear.

He shadow traveled you both outside where it was raining. You could feel the cool drops of water trickling down your back.

He cupped your face with his hands and kissed you. The rain droplets mixed with his sweet taste were enough to make you fall in love with him all over again.

You both were drenched from head to toe but you couldn't care less. He broke the kiss.

"My crush is you. I like you." He whispered seductively in my ear.

"I had a crush on you. I like you too." You admitted to him.

He simply smiled and kissed you again.

Sweet. I'm afraid I've used up all my ideas. Expect me to update the next one in a week or two.

Please vote and comment. Recommend to fellow Nico fangirls. Constructive criticism and feedback is always appreciated. If you have any great ideas, do tell me.

Byee. XOXO.