4 : Stalker Much?

Hey there! Hope you are having a great time! Here is a cute Nico one-shot.

Disclaimer: Rick Riordan owns Nico and all the Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus characters. I own only the storyline and minor OC's. Even the storyline is sometimes not mine.

I was at the archery targets, trying to hit the bullseye for almost the hundredth time. This time, I got lucky and it hit straight in the bullseye.

"Yes! Ha! I did it!" I shouted out in joy.

"It was surely fluke. You good at archery? The odds of me being ugly are more than that." The vain daughter of Aphrodite, Drew, spoke up from behind.

"The odds are in your favor this time! Look at yourself. So ugly." That shut her up.

"Stupid Drew and her stupid insults." I grumble.

I head back to the (g/p) cabin to change out of my sweaty clothes. I quickly put on some fresh clothes when a dart with a note on flew through the window and lodged itself in the wall.

I looked outside the window. I swear that I had seen something moving there. But no, it wasn't visible now.

I pulled out the dart from the wall along with the note. It said -:

Look at your window sill. ~ Your secret admirer

My head whipped around to see a beautiful bouquet of (fav/flowers) kept on the window sill. I reached out my hand to touch it. It was freshly picked, I could tell.

I was deeply touched. Someone did this for me! No one had done this much before.

I had just exit the cabin when Connor and Travis tackled me from behind. I fall face first in the ground.

"What the Hades, guys?!"

"Sorry, (y/n)!" Connor apologized.

"It's fine. You had to tell me something or were you just annoying me?"

Travis held up a box which was wrapped nicely. "This is for you. Someone who doesn't want to be named gave this to us to give it to you. So here it is." He handed me the box and ran off with Connor.

I opened the box. There was a beautiful heart shaped locket (in the pic) in the box. There was a note too. I unfolded it.

How was my little gift? Liked it? I know what you're thinking, 'It's so beautiful'. But you know who's more beautiful? You.
~ Your secret admirer

I blush crept on my face. Who was this guy? Why am I blushing? For all I know, this could be a fat, forty year old pedophile. But there is no forty year old guy here. So it might just be a pedophile......

He was making me feel so special, just with his words. Imagine what would happen when I'd meet him.... Yup, that's it. I wanna meet him. I won't rest till I know who this guy is. Time to do some detective work.....

This guy chooses his words as if he is watching me all the time. He is stalking me. All I need to do is set up a trap. I'll ask Connor and Travis for help. No... They won't agree. That secret admirer appears to be friend of theirs. They won't even tell me who it is.

Let's see who else I can ask.....hmm.... Leo!! Leo will definitely help me. He owes me one for saving him from stable duty for a month.

I head to the Hephaestus cabin. I meet Nyssa there.

"Hey Nyssa. Where's Leo?"

"As always. In Bunker 9."

"Oh. Okay. Thanks. See you later."