Chapter 29

"Em, I laid out your outfit, Max's and John and J's. Thank you for helping out daddy while I was out." I say and kiss her hair. "Your welcome momma." She grins and gives me a tight hug before going upstairs with the twins and Max. "Seth, we have six kids to get dressed, you ready?" I ask as he lounges on the couch and pick up the twins, holding olives hand. "I got the babies." Seth says and Alice jumps up. "I will guide him." She says, meaning she will decide on everything. I laugh, "okay." I say and shake my head as I take the girls up and into my room. "Okay, who's first?" I ask. "Me!" Hope exclaims and springs into my arms. "Okie dokie hopie." I rhyme and she giggles, olive and Spencer occupy themselves with the various toys spread across the room. I browse through the wardrobe and decide on red and white striped sundresses for the twins. "Good?" I ask and hope nods. I dress her quickly, strapping on her white tennis shoes. "Spenc!" I call and she comes toddling over. "Hello baby." I smile and kiss her forehead before slipping her dress on and putting the same shoes on her. I pull both of their hair into a side half up-half down and send them over to the toys while I pull out a navy and white striped romper with a red anchor for olive. "Olly, come see!" I announces and she crawls over. I stand her up and put on her romper, tying the big bow in the back and putting a red bow into her curly hair. I gel her curls and slip red shiny shoes on her feet. "Alright girlies, shall we go see how daddy and aunt Alice are doing?" I ask and they practically bound down the hall. I smile as I walk into the room where Alice has dressed Sophie in a light pink sun dress and kept the headband from earlier, socks are on perfectly and she probably changed her diaper too. "Perfect." I smile and she nods before scooping up Sophie. "I'll take my girlies downstairs." She announces and leads my giggling girls downstairs. "Seth? Need some help?" I ask and he smiles at me. "I got this, I think I have really improved at style." He says triumphantly and spins around to show me both Mason and Elliot in baby blue elephant onesies and gray socks. "Indeed you have sir." I say and kiss him on the lips quickly before stealing my babies and  putting them in their car seats while they sleep. "Bring them downstairs will you?" I ask and he smiles before kissing me again and walking downstairs. I grin before grabbing Sophie's car seat and the pre-packed diaper bag, thanks to Alice, and flash into my room at vampire speed. I set the stuff down on my bed and change into printed shorts and a white tank top before throwing a colored dressy jacket on and running my fingers though my hair. I grab the babies items and bound down the stairs just as Seth reaches the bottom. "Weirdo." Seth jokes and I slap his arm playfully. "My weirdo." He corrects and kisses me quickly before stepping down onto the floor. "Okay, so since the majority of us don't actually eat, Esme packed a picnic and there is a picnic in the park. It's cloudy, so we should be good." Rose says and I nod. "And you, need some blood." Alice says and I groan. "Do I have to?" I pout and she grimaces. "Unless you want to die." Alice says and I sigh. "Got me there." I give in and she hands me a solid grey colored water bottle. I take a sip and to my surprise it's not bad, though I don't think it's my new fav snack. "Okay, let's go!" I say and lead my kiddos out to the car. We now drive a huge van looking thing but it manages to look fancy still. "I'll sit in the back!" Max announces and climbs back without waiting for comment. "He's a mess." I say and everyone laughs. "Em, will you sit between the new babies so you can help me with them while we drive?" I ask and she squeals. "Yes!" She beams and gives me a hug before climbing in. "Twins and Olive, your in the second row. John, J you're in the back with Max." I say and scoot them in, Buckle the little girls and close the door. I hop in the front, where Seth's gives me a smile, and we drive to the park, embracing the crying to whole way. "I got the babies." I say and he nods. "Okie dokie." Seth answers and goes to open the other door. I slide the door on my side open and give each of the babies their blankie and pacifier, immediately calming them down. "Magic." Hope breathes from the seat behind them and I giggle. "Not quite Hopey." I say and lift her and Spencer out of the car. Emily hops out a holds their hands, and I place Sophie's seat in the crease of my elbow, Mason in my right hand and Liam in my left. "I got the door!" Rose shouts running up after Jaden and John hop out with Olive. "Thank you very much." I applaud and walk towards the field after my kids. "Seth, did you?" I start. "I got the food and bags and everything in between." He chuckles, popping the stroller out in front of me and toting the whole contents of our van. "Aw you know me so well." I joke and peck him on the lips before clicking the three car seats into the stroller. Seth comes up and puts the bags on the back and wraps a big arm around my shoulders. "Picture!" Alice screeches and the camera clicks, snapping a picture of me looking up at Seth, the babies in front of us. "This is a good one." She gushes and I blush. "Thanks Alice." I grimace and she walks next to me as I push the stroller onto the field, where the rest of the family has laid out a giant blanket and are settling in. "It's perfect." Rose congratulates Alice and she beams. "I knew it would be." She jokes and we all laugh.