Chapter 2

"Oh come on! Can't you just stop by when you guys to to Charlie and Sue's for Christmas?" Alice begs as we sit on the porch, watching the snow fall. "Alice no. I can't handle seeing them." I say, talking about my parents and sister. And I use those terms loosely. "Please!!" She begs, and I sigh. "No. But if you want, you and whoever can come and visit. But not Bella, Edward, or Renesmee. If they don't let Alex leave, tell her I love her very much and merry Christmas." I say and she smiles. "Yay! You get to see Elliot! She's so big now!" Alice says beaming as she mentions her daughter. "Can't wait. So I guess I'll see you in a few days." I say and she nods. "See you then! I love you!" She calls as she gets into her car, and then drives off. "Alexa! I'm home!" Seth calls from inside. I smile and flash inside before wrapping my arms and legs around him, and hugging him tightly. "Hello to you too." He says laughing, then kisses me. "Sorry. I missed you!" I say, and smile at his cute face. "I missed you too." He says and smiles before setting me down. "So I was thinking... While the kids are napping..." I say and he smiles widen. "Let's decorate for Christmas!" We say at the same time. I laugh, and take his hand, dragging him into the garage. "Okay, so I divided into piles. From right to left it's, inside decor, front yard decor, back yard lights, and then front yard lights." I say and he nods taking it in. "Okay, I'll start with the front yard, you take inside." He says and we do a team break thing before I grab my boxes and go inside. I start in the foyer by hanging garland on the banister. Then I put out little nicknacks and decode the living room and kitchen.  "Okay! I finished before you again!" I say and he rolls his eyes. "Quit bragging and help me with these lights." He say and I laugh. I use my telekinesis to hang up the rest of the lights and he laughs. "Hey where's the Christmas tree?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "Seth. Trees die. We have to get one every year." I say and he blushes. "Okay, then let's go get one. The house servants will watch the kids." He says and I nod before taking his hand and teleporting to the farm. "Wow. How conspicuous." He say and I smack his arm. "I'll find the perfect one." I say and look for the one I saw in my head. "There." I say pointing to one and he laughs, shaking his head. "What?" I ask and he laughs again. "You literally can see how things turn out." He says and I laugh. "Yeah. I'm sort of surprised the Voltourri haven't found our about me yet." I say and he laughs. "Okay, okay. Let's not jinx ourselves." He says and I laugh. He cuts the tree down and we run home. "Momma! You got the tree!" Emily says and she claps her hands. "Yep! So go get the twins so we can decorate it!" I say and she nods before running upstairs. We decorate the tree, and make cookies, and watch Christmas movies for the rest of the night. "Seth, we should tuck them in." I say and he nods. I pick up Emily, and he takes the twins. Elijah had been asleep for a while, so he's in our room. I take Emily into her room, tuck her into the bed, and kiss her forehead before turning out the lights and going downstairs. I take a shower, and give Elijah a bottle before getting in bed next to Seth, and falling asleep in the warmness of his arms. Yes, it was a perfect day, but when I woke up, you wouldn't believe what I found.

Sorry it was short! I am actually falling asleep writing this, but I will write tomorrow and the next part should be published either tomorrow or Monday. Thanks for the love,
Me