Chapter 4

"Momma, why is she here?" Emily says, disgusted. "I'm not sure." I say and wrap my arms protectively around my newest girls. "Okay, here's the plan. Emily, take the twins and go strait into the house. Grandma and Grandpa are on the porch. I'll hold Spencer and Hope, and Daddy will hold Elijah. We will talk to Aunt Renesmee." I say and they nod. "Okay mommy. She won't hurt us right?" Jaden asks, afraid. "No. Not ever. We will never let you guys get hurt okay?" Seth says and they nod. He unlocks the car and gives the kids in the back a nods before opening their door and they rush inside, ignoring Renesmee. Seth comes around and opens my door," You sure your ready?" "No. But I have to be." I say, and get out of the car as he rubs my back sympathetically. We walk towards the devil spawn and she smirks. "More children?" She asks rudely. "Yes. Spencer and Hope are our daughters." Seth says protectively. "I still can't believe you even came near here! You know this is our territory." Renesmee says, and gestures to the Denali's and my Parents deeper in the forest. "Well, we are giving our children a good Christmas. If you or any of those people in that woods get in the way of that, I swear I will kill you." Seth says, and I stare blankly into Renesmee's eyes, as if I was turned to stone. "Oh, that's funny. You guys think you have power here!" She says and laughs. My control snaps, and I throw her into the forest with my mind. "Come on, let's go inside." I say, and Swth wraps his arm around my shoulder. "You know, I forget sometimes that you can literally kill people with one look." He says and I laugh. "I didn't kill her! I just.. Threw her into the forest?" I say and he laughs. We walk inside and Charlie smiles warmly. "Finally! Someone gives me more grandkids!" He says, reaching for the twins. They cling onto me and he frowns,"They just don't know you yet. I promise by tomorrow they'll be your best friend." I say and he smiles. "Seth my boy! It's been to long! You don't bring the family down enough!" Sue exclaims, walking in from the kitchen and taking Elijah into her arms. "You know why mom." He says and she nods sadly. We had to tell Charlie and Sue because we didn't want to hurt their feelings. "I still am not sure what got into them!" Charlie says shaking his head. "Sit, sit! Seth take the bags back while I catch up with my beautiful Alexa, and your beautiful children." Sue says and I laugh. I sit down next to her, and Charlie sits on the floor while playing with the twins and Emily. "So, who are these cuties?" Sue asks, smiling at Spencer and Hope. "These are our little girls Spencer and Hope." I say and look down at the twins. They are snuggled against me, one on each side of my body. "You didn't birth them right? Because I never got that announcement." Sue says and I laugh. "No, I didn't hah. These two are new arrivals though." I say and kiss their heads. "Well they are beautiful." she says, and strokes Hope's arm. "Alright, well I should probably get them to bed. I'll see you guys in the morning." I say and kiss her cheek. Then I give Charlie a hug, and usher all the kids into the back room where the suitcases are. "Okay guys wait here, I'll be right back." I say and they nod sleepily. I walk across the hall, and change Spencer and Hope into their gray and pink pajamas. Then I lay them on the bed, and go back into the other room. "Okay, baths then bed." I say and they laugh. "What's so funny?" I say and make a silly face. "Daddy is standing behind you." Jaden says giggling. "Gotcha!" Seth says, and wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my cheek and the kids fake gag. "Okay, okay! To the shower!" I say and they march out. I give them a fast shower, then put them to bed on the air mattress. "Goodnight my babies." I say and kiss each of them. "Goodnight momma." They say, and I smiles before turning out the lights. I get into bed with the twins between me and Seth, and fall asleep with Hope curled up against me and Spencer against her.
The next morning:
"Alexa, there's some people here to see you!" Seth says smiling wide. I sigh and get out of bed. "Mommy!" Spencer and Hope say in their baby voices, toddling into the room. "Hi my babies." I say and pick them both up. "Seriously. They are actually in the living room, so we should probably go." He says and I laugh. I kiss him quickly, then run out the door into the living room, bouncing the twins gently on my hip. "There's our Alexa!" Carlisle and Esme say, standing up. I smile hugely and run over. I give them a big hug, and then notice the other breathing noises in the room. "Hi Ally." Jasper says, Alice smiling next to him. "Jasper!" I say and give him and Alice a bigger hug. "I can't believe your all here!" I say and they smile. "There's more." Alice says, and Emmet and Rosalie come running in with a little girl, whom I assume is Elliot. "Emmy Bear!" Emily says, running into his arms from the other room. "Hi Em!" He says, and puts her on his shoulders. "John! Jaden! Look who's here!" I say and the come running in. "Elliot!" They squeal, then run over to her. "Mommy, who are these people?" Elliot asks, and I frown. I walk over to her and crouch down. "I'm your Aunt Alexa, these are your cousins. This is John and Jaden. On Emmet is Emily, and these two are Spencer and Hope." I say and she smiles. "Mommy told me about you." She says and gives me a big hug. I smile and kiss her head. "Go play!" I tell John, J, and Elliot. They run off, and I plop down on the couch, the others follow. "So, these are new children?" Rose asks, smiling at them as they hide in me. "Yes. This is Hope, and this is Spencer." I say and kiss them both. "They're adorable." Esme says, gushing over them. "I agree." I say, and they blush. "Alexa! It's snowing!" Seth says, rushing in from where ever he was. I jump up and put the twins boots on. "Where are you going?" Carlisle asks. "To play in the snow obviously!" I say like a five year old and they laugh at me. "Hey, you guys can be all adult in here, but I'm going to play with my kids." I say and they smile. They get up and follow me out. I let them pass, then set the twins down on the deck. "You see that? That's called snow." I say and the state up in wonder. "You wanna go play in it?" I ask, and point to where the family is playing around and laughing. Hope nods quickly but Spencer just reaches up for me to pick her up. I smile and pick her up, then grab Hope's hand, and led them into the snow. "Hope, you wanna play?" Rose asks, and she giggles. Rose takes her hand, and takes her over to where the kids are. "Momma, play!" Spencer says and I smile. "You wanna play with me?" I ask and she nods. I laugh, and get down on my knees before setting her on her feet. That's how we spend the morning, then there is another surprise guest...