Chapter 15

"Eli shhh. I know buddy, you want your momma! She's sleeping." Seth whispers and rocks Elijah frantically. I smile and sit up. "Good Morning." I say and he turns around quickly. "Good Morning Baby". He says and kisses me. "You know, he'll never stop crying if you rock him like that." I say and he blushes handing Elijah to me, immediately quieting him. "Now that, that's plain favoritism." He says and I laugh. "You can't win them all." I say and he lays down next to me and wraps an arm around my shoulder. "What time is it?" I ask. "3:30." He says and I laugh. He looks at me funny," what is so funny?" "Nothing, it just feels like it's noon." I say and he grins. I lean into him, bouncing Eli on my legs, and smile. "This is nice." I say and he nods. "Remember when we only had Emily. I don't even know how we kept ourselves busy! Our lives now just feel natural." He says and I laugh. "I think we made fun of Jake for the most part." I say and he laughs with me. "What's so funny?" Jacob says barging into the room and we laugh harder. "Okay weirdos. Seth The pack just got here." He says and Seth sighs. "Let's go." He says pulling me up with him and out the door. "Good Morning love birds." Rose says and I laugh. Seth kisses my hand then looks into my eyes. "Go. See what the pack needs. I'll be here when you get back." I say and he nods. "Don't miss me to much." He cracks and I laugh. "One can only try." I say and kiss his cheek before sending him away and sitting on the couch next to Alice. Elijah sits on my lap, leaning into me and playing with my fingers. "So, when do you have to get the kiddos up?" Edward asks and I look at my phone. "I need to get Jaden up soon, the others have another hour and a half." I say and kiss Elijah's head as he looks up at me. "Well I'm going to make you guys breakfast." Esme says and I smile. "That would be amazing thank you." I say and she beams before getting up. "So, you still don't feed on animals?" Bella asks and I shake my head. "Nope. Doesn't really occur to me." I say and they shake their heads. "I don't understand." Jasper says and I laugh. "You can't understand everything. That would be no fun. No fun at all." I say and he laughs. "Alright nice chat. I need to go get Jaden up." I say and Alice takes Elijah away from me after I give him a kiss. I walk silently into Jaden and Emily's room. "J bug. It's time to get up." I say and she gets up slowly. "Come on. Your meet stuff is in my room." I say and scoop her up. "Say hello to the family." I say and she sleepily waves earning 'awe's. I walk into the bathroom, and set her on the counter. "Alright sister. Time for your hair." I say and she nods, still half asleep. I laugh and part her hair down the middle. I put gel in the front and start one of her two braids. "Alright, all done." I say a minute later and she smiles taking in her hair. "There's my girl!" I say and kiss her cheek. "Now let's get you dressed." I say and she laughs. "I'll put on my leotard!" She says and I smile. "Good. I'll go get you some fuel." I say and she nods gratefully. I walk into the living room and see everyone's head flip up. "Just grabbing a blood bag." I say and they look more shocked. "Oh it's for Jaden! Get a life!" I say and they laugh. I pour the blood into a cup with a straw and bring it back in to Jaden. "Good Job J!" I say as she zips up her team jacket. "Thanks." she says, slightly more awake. "Come on, you can drink this. I need to put you sparkles in your hair." I say and she follows me into the bathroom again. I put the jewels into her hair as she downs her blood quickly. "Geez girl! Thirsty much?" I ask and she giggles. "Go throw that away!" I say laughing and she laugh along as she walks gracefully out the door. I change quickly into a sweater leggings and boots, put on my makeup, and adjust my natural curls before grabbing Jaden's gym bag and walking into the living room. "Well hello again." Alice says laughing at my expressions all over the place. "Have time for a break?" She asks and I laugh. "I havent had a break since the twins. The first set." I say and she laughs. I sit down next to her and take Elijah back. "Good Morning J Bug!" Seth says rushing through the door and throwing her over his shoulder. "Good morning Daddy." She says and he kisses her cheek before sitting next to me and putting her on his lap. "You're back." I say and kiss his hand. "Told you I would be." He says and smiles. "Okay, what's the plan?" He asks me and I laugh. "You are going to bring Jaden down to practice, I'm going to get the kiddos ready and meet you down there before the meet starts." I say and he nods. "Let's do this thing!" He shouts, throws Jaden over his shoulder again, grabs her bag and runs out the door and to the elevator. "He's a goofball." I say to Elijah and everyone laughs. Seth runs back into the room and says, "Almost forgot. I love you." He says and kisses me before running out the door. "But he's my goofball." I say and Rose awes. "Okay okay!" I say blushing. "I'll help!" Alice says and gets up. "Me too!" Rose says and i smile. "Okay, um Rose will you get Elijah ready?" I ask and she smiles widely before taking him into my room. "Aunt Alice, your with me." I say and she laughs before kissing my cheek. "Okay, I'm going to get Olive and the twins up, will you get the boys and Em?" I ask. "Sir yes Sir." She says and salutes playfully. I walk into the twins and Olive's room and walk over to Olive. "Olly. It's time to get up! It's Jadey's meet!" I say and she springs up. I laugh," that's what I thought. You gymnasts." I say and she giggles. I leave her on the bed after giving her a kiss and walk over the the twins snuggles up together. "Spencer, Hope. It's time to get up my babies." I say and they sleeping untangle themselves from each other. "Come on. Let's get dressed." I say kissing them each. I turn on the light and pull out Olive's gymnastics shirt with the gym's logo on it and her blue matching tutu. I get Olive dressed first because she's a morning person. "Okay sweet girl, go sit on the bed and wait so I can do your hair." I say and she jumps up. "Twins! Come on girls you need to get up." I say looking at the girls sleeping in bed again. I pull them both out of bed and sit them on the floor. I put them in matching dresses, tights and boots. Then I pull their hair into pigtails and send them into the living room. "Alright Ol. Now that the sleepy heads are gone." I say and pull her onto the floor gently. "Momma?" Olive asks as I comb her hair. "Yes my girl?" I ask and she smiles. "I love you."she says and I smile. "I love you too. More everyday." I say and she twists around to give me a kiss. "Now stay still my love." I say and she giggles. I pull her hair into pig tails and put in white bows to watch her shirt. "Okay sweetness let's go get our meet on." I exclaims and chase her out into the living room. "Help!" Rose says and hands me a screaming Elijah. He immediately calms down and she shakes her head. "How!"She explains and plops down on the couch. I laugh and walk into the kitchen where the kids are eating and say thank you too Esme. "Okay my loves! Let's go see Jaden." I say and they smile before filing out. "Come on Vampires! We have a gymnastics meet to attend." I shout laughing and they chuckle before walking with us all down to the Elevator. "Momma, can I do gymnastics?" Elliot asks Alice and she frowns. "She won't get Hurt. She's a vampire." I say and she laughs. "I suppose so." Alice says and I laugh to myself, switching Elijah to my other hip. The elevator goes off and everyone files in. "I'll wait for the next one. Looks a bit crammed." I say and they nod. "See you down there!"I call as the doors shut. "Just me and you E. Me and you." I say and kiss his cheek. That's when the Elevator opens and I am grabbed. "Hello Renesmee." Aro says before I black out.