Chapter 5

"You all said you were going hunting." Edward snarls, walking towards everyone. I rush over to where Rose has Hope and scoop her up, then go back to where Seth is with the rest of the kids. I stand next to Seth and hold the twins, who won't get down, and we push the other kids behind us. Except for Elijah who is inside. "You came for her?" Edwards says, and glares at me. "We were hunting.... Then we came and saw Alexa and Seth." Esme says, and everyone nods. "Why? You have a beautiful granddaughter at home. You don't need this mistake." Edwards says, and Emmet snarls. "She may have been a surprise, but not a mistake." Alice says, and Seth wraps and arms around me. "Oh please." He says, and just then Jaden runs over to him. "You hate me and John too?" She asks him and he tenses. "Jaden... I wish I didn't, but I can't lie. I hate your mother." He says, and weakens his tense stance. "Well that's unfortunate." she says and smirks before walking back over to me and Seth, where she stands in front of us. "Jaden, do not hurt him. He isn't worth it." I say and his head snaps up. "What was that?" He says and walks closer to me. "Jaden, stand behind me. Hold Spencer and Hope's hands." I tell her and set the twins down. They cry, but eventually calm down. I take a deep breathe and step forward. "I said you aren't worth it." I say steadily. "Excuse me?" He says and charges at me. I blow him back with a huge gush of wind and he stares at me wide eyed. "I will not let you walk all over me anymore. If you don't like me for some reason then don't. I DONT CARE." I say and he snaps out of his horrified daze. "What?" He says in a small voice. "I'm dead serious. If you are going to be rude and upset my kids," I say picking up the twins, and letting Emily and J&J hug me and Seth. "I don't want you." I say and his face goes white. "You don't want us?" He asks and I shrug. "Not if you'll act like you love me one minute and hate me the next." I say, and Alice smiles. "I'll let you choose now. Will you love me or not." I say and he lights up. "I have to tell your mother. She deserves a chance too. And your sister. And the Denalis." He says and I sigh. "Slow your roll. You can tell them, but I will never refer to you and Bella as my parents. Renesmee will never be my sister. The Denalis, distant family friends." I say and he nods before running home I suppose. "Holy crap! That was so bad ass!" Emmet says, shaking his head and laughing. "Language Em! There are a lot of little mouths here." Rosalie says, and Jaden and John giggle. "Emmy bear! Watch your language!" Emily says, jumping onto his back. "My bad lil Em." He says before running around like a lunatic. "What do you think there going to do?" Seth asks, and I shrug. "Either way, we have six children and a whole family who loves us." I say, and he smiles before kissing me slowly. "Momma! Dadda!" Spencer and Hope say in unison. We laugh and I smirk. "Seth, I think the tickle monster is near!" I say and he smiles widely. We tickle the twins and they laugh like crazy in the cutest giggles ever. "Breakfast is ready!" Sue calls from the door, and we all run in, laughing and smiling like a happy family. Charlie is bouncing Elijah on his knee, and we all sit around the big table. I put Spencer and Hope in their high chairs, and sit down next to them and Alice. Seth sits across the table with John and Jaden, who are playing with Elliot. Emmet and Rose chat with Emily, and Esme and Carlise talk with Charlie and Sue. "Momma!" Hope says, and opens her mouth. I laugh with Alice, and cut up their Christmas shaped pancakes. "Okay, so that one is Hope?" Alice asks pointing to Spencer. "No, that's Spencer." I say and she groans. "If I knew their personalities I would be able to tell them apart!" She exclaims frustrated and Jasper calms her down. Spencer and Hope giggle at the same time. "See they are the same exact human being!" She teases and tickles them. We eat for a while, then Alice decides that we need a family Christmas photo. "Emmy! Stay still! I don't want to burn you!" I tell Emily as I curl her final curl. "Sorry mommy!" She says, and I laugh. "It's okay. Now go with Aunt Alice so she can get you dressed." I say and kiss her cheek. I send her out, and quickly make makeup appear on my face. Then I put on a red dress, and put on my wedding ring and earrings. "Alexa! How do you tie a tie?" Seth calls from the guest bedroom. I laugh, and run into the room and quickly tie his tie. "Show off." He teases, and I kiss him quickly. "Okay Alexa! It's time to go!" Alice shouts and I nod and grab Seth's hand. "Momma!" Spencer says, and toddles up to me in her white and red polka dot romper. She has her hair in pigtails with big red bows, and it wearing fuzzy boots. Hope wears the same, and I pick her up too. "Where are we going?" I ask Alice. "We're going to the field that the Voltourri thing took place." She says and I nod. "They're going aren't they." I asks, referring to Edward, Bella, and Renesmee. She nods sympathetically and I nod. "Come on! It's Christmas! Let's go take a kick ass photo!" Emmet says, and runs out the door with Emily in her jeans and fancy red shirt. "He needs serious help." I joke and everyone laughs before running out. We get to the field, and Edwards stands with my "family" and the Denalis. Edward looks guilty as he did when he left, and everyone else looks... I don't even know. "Alexa." Renesmee breathes, and I set the twins down before grabbing their hands, and walking forwards. "Edward I can't." Bella sighs into his ear, and he sighs sadly. "Alexa, your mo- Bella doesn't think she can handle this. She feels so bad about all of this." He says, and Bella nods. I roll my eyes, "seriously? It's hard for her? I'm the one who you all yelled at for no reason." I say calmly, and sway my hands with the twins, who find it interesting. They look down, and I sigh. "Whatever. Two sides. Right you will NEVER harm, or offend my family or I ever again. Left you still hate me, but you WILL leave me alone." I say and they nod. Most everyone moves to the right except for.....