Chapter 19

And that is when I start to hear a strange heartbeat. "What is that." I state running back into the other plane cabin. The doctors look up at me and the back down at the floor where my "dead" husband lays, his heart beating faster than usual. "He's alive." I gasp and they nod. "It's like he came back to life!" A bewildered Doctor says. "Wait a minute." I say, realizing what is happening. I run back to where my parents and family are and say,"did any of you happen to bite my husband." I scan the room until rose stands up. "I did." She says. "Can that save him? Wake him up?" I ask and just then Seth screams. I run back, this time everyone but the kids follow. "Ally!" He screams and I run over to him. "I know. I know it hurts." I saw as he grabs my hand and I push his hair back. "I've got this." Carlisle says, effectively dismissing the doctors. "Alright Seth listen to me. We were in a plane crash. You died, but Rosalie bit you and you now have venom inside of you. You are in transformation." Carlisle says. "Into a vampire?" He asks confused. We all nod. "Oh god." He says and I kiss his clenched hand. "Ok we have landed. You need to put on a brave face and pretend you're okay so we can get you to the vacation house." Edward says and he nods. I help him up and allow him to squeeze my hand as hard as needed. "Mommy!" Jaden exclaims as we walk out and I smile. "Come on we gotta go. Will you hold the twins hands, they need help." I ask and she nods. We exit the plane and practically make a run for the car, grabbing as much luggage as we can. We drive the car to the edge of a rain forest where I grab the twins, rose grabs max and olive, and John and Jaden run. We all run as fast as we can, emmet practically dragging Seth until we arrive at a beautiful house on the coast of an exotic island. "Rose, Alice watch the kids!" Carlisle yells as we proceed to run into the house. We clean off a table and lay Seth down as he passes out. "What now?" I ask. "Could be days." Edward says and I sigh. "Alright." I say and nod. "He's technically not dead. I'm alright." I say and they nod cautiously. "I'm going to the beach with my kids." I announce and run outside. "Hey kiddos." I say slowing to a walk as I get to the shore. "Where's daddy?" Olive asks and I put on a fake smile. "He's just taking a nap. He's very tired." I say and she nods. "How about we go and get our swim suits on?" I suggest and they all nod. I pick up Olive and lead them into the huge house. "Okay, Alexa your room is first room on the right when you get up there and then there are two bedrooms after that for the kiddos." Alice says and I nod taking Hope's hand and going upstairs. Our suitcases are unpacked and stored in a closet, and the rooms are bigger than the ones at home. I take out matching pink polka dotted swim suits for the twins, a royal blue bikini with whales for Olive, a red bikini for Emily, and a swim suit with "gymnast "written over and over again for Jaden. The boys put on brown swim trunks with orange surfboards on them that I'm sure Emmet bought. "Olly, twins come here please!" I shout and they run into the room. I put their swim suits on them and set all three of them in the counter in the bathroom. "Okay, hairstyles?" I suggest and they grin. "Pigtails!" The twins exclaim at the same time and I laugh. "Cute, very cute." I say and they giggle. I put their curls into two high pigtails and put in pink bows to match, for Alice of course. "Okay your free to go, send in Emily and Jaden please." I say giving each of the twins a kiss on the cheek and sending them out. "Olly, how about you?" I ask and she smiles with her dimples. "Braids." She says and I nod. "Nice choice my love." I say and she gives me a kiss. I put her hair into two long braids. "Hey momma." She says as I set her down. "Yes?"I say smiling. "I love you." She says and I scoop her up and twirl her around the room,"I love you more." I say and she giggles. I finish my hair salon and put on the first swimsuit I find, before stopping in the room my husband lays in and kissing his hand. "We'll be alright. I'll be right here when you wake up." I say and kiss his head before running downstairs, grabbing the kids and rushing outside where the whole family has decided to join us. "Surfing?"I question as I notice the row of surfboards lined down the beach. "Why not?" Emmet says and I laugh. "I guess you have a point. But don't pout when I kick your butt." I say and he grins his goofy smile. "You're on." He says and I laugh. "Who wants to see a real surf competition?" Emmet exclaims turning to the kids who have occupied themselves doing random things in the sand. "Me!" They shout in unison. "Okay, here are the whiteboards, markers." Bella says handing them each one. "Why?" Jaden asks confused. "J bug you guys are the judges!" I exclaim and they cheer. "But we all know Mommy's going to win right?" I say and they nod and smile mischievously. "Time to hit the waves lil lex!" Emmet yells from the ocean and I laugh before grabbing my rip curl board and paddling out to the middle of the ocean. "Don't worry, I'll go easy-" Emmet starts but I cut him off by splattering water into his face as I catch my first wave of the day. I stand up, balance, then throw a double back flip before landing it and riding all the way through the tunnel the wave formed. I hop off as the wave comes to an end and when I emerge from the water I see 10s across the board. I laugh and paddle back to see emmet catching his first wave, only to see seconds later that he had fallen into the water. "Wow, maybe I should have gone easy on you uncle E." I say and she grimaces before pushing me off the board and into the water.  I paddle back to shore, catching a few more waves, then ditching the board on the shore and running to the kiddos. "so, what did you think?" I ask and their humongous grins grow wider. "I wanna try!" John says and I laugh. "Tomorrow we can surf all day if you want." I exaggerate and he beams. "But for now, I think Esme has made you guys some dinner!" I say and I look towards the sunset. "Let's go J!" Max says and leads off the kids. I pick up Spencer, who is already asleep, and rest her head on my shoulder. "You can stop looking at me like that." I say to my family, as I can sense them staring cautiously at me. "I'm not going to break. Not this time." I say and they smile, but don't relax their guard. "Ugh! Let's go eat you scaredy cats!" I say. "I'm going hunting you guys in?" Edward asks and Bella, Emmet, rose, and Jasper agree. "Alice I can tell your thirsty. Go! We will be fine." I say looking into her black eyes. "Okay, but you try not to kill yourselves." She says and I roll my eyes before waking up the wooden steps into the house, listening for Seth's heartbeat the whole time.