Chapter 6

Kate. And Renesmee. "Bitch." I mumble under my breath. "Okay, then it's settled." I says and my parents stare at my sister. "Look I know you all are shocked. But seriously! She's the one who killed mom! She killed Tanya!" Renesmee says and I glare at her. "That's enough." Edward says and holds her back. "No! That bitch deserves to die! She is murderous! She's crazy!" Kate says and Renesmee nods. "Stop." I order, and use my powers to make everyone stop talking. "They made their choice. But now, it is time for you guys to go." I tell Renesmee and Kate. "No! This is my family too! You can't have them!" Renesmee says and I nod. "It's true. You are her family." I say and they nod, reluctantly. "Right! So you leave, and I'll spend time with MY family." Renesmee says. "No Nessie. She isn't leaving." Alice growls. "Ye-" Renesmee says and I cut her off. "No, it's fine. Well go have a fun Christmas Eve. You guys have fun with this... This..." I say, wanting to call her a rude name. "This what?" Nessie asks, tilting her head. "Person. This wonderful person. She just has some issues to work out." I say, and Seth smiles. I pick up the twins, and lead the crew inside. "Where are you going?" Alice asks, afraid of losing me. "Relax, we'll be back later. We will just go do all of the small town type things." I say and she sigh in relief. "I'm sorry about her. She's been like this since forever." Alice says and I nod. "I'll see you later okay?" I say and she nods. I walk into the back room and set the twins down. I take a deep breath, and choose out all of the kids outfits. "Children!" I yell. They come running in laughing, and I smile. "Hello my babies? Are you ready for some fun?" I ask and they nod! "Yes! Let's go ice skating!" Emily suggests, and John and Jaden nod in agreement. "Okay! Then put on these clothes! And when your done meet me in the bathroom!" I say and throw their outfits at the playfully. I put Spencer and Hope into matching gray leggings, brown boots, and long sleeved white dresses with snowmen on them. Then I take them into the bath room and put their hair in pigtails with white and gray polka dotted bows. "Who's ready to party!" Seth says running into the bathroom. The twins squeal and Seth picks them up. "Yeah yeah! Now let me get everyone done!" I say and kiss him before pushing him out of the door. Next I braid Jaden's hair, and put a headband in Emily's curls. Then I put Elijah in a red and white sleeper, and a red hat. Then I give him a candy cane pacifier, and grab my purse. "Okay! Who's ready to roll!" I shout and everyone screams. "Alright you nut jobs, load up!" I say and they run out the door. I carry Elijah out the door, Seth's arm wraps around me. "Alexa!" Edward calls, and walks towards us. "I'll got strap them in." Seth says and kisses my cheek before walking towards the car. I turn towards Edward and sigh. "Yes?" I ask with a smile. "Your coming back right? We really don't want to lose you again. For the third time." He says, sincerely worried. "Of course. We're just going to do some ice skating and probably visit the pack. By the way, where is Jake?" I ask and he frowns. "He's trying to figure things out. Renesmee had been acting out, but he imprinted on her. I'm sure he'll be back soon." He says. "Well, I hope so. she's a lot easier to handle when she's happy." I say, and he nods. "See ya later!" I say and wave. I laugh in my mind at my fast goodbye and Seth raises an eyebrow. "Let's blow this Popsicle stand." I say and he chuckles, takes my hand and backs out of the short driveway. "Where are we going?" Emily asks, hopeful in her mind. "Well, I know a certain little girl wanted to go ice skating..." I say and she squeals. "I've always wanted to do that!" She says, and beams. "Well, your dreams are coming true." Seth says and she squeals again. I laugh, and smile, looking down at my hand entangled with Seth's. We drive along, singing Christmas songs, and then we pull up to a snow covered, busy ice skating rink. Well busy for Forks, there's but that many people. I get out of the car, and open the back door. John, Jaden and Emily jump out, being able to unbuckle their car seats, and I unbuckle the twins. Seth grabs the diaper bag and I hold the twins hands as we all cross the street. Seth pays for the session and I put the stickers in the kids. "Okay, now I know it's ya'll's first time, so don't try triple lutz jumps and stuff please. Or do. You know what screw it. You guys just go and have fun!" I say, as I lace up their skates. "Okay! Let's go!" Emily screeches, and pull J&J onto the ice. I laugh and tie Hope's  laces. "Okay, you guys ready!" I exclaim and Hope claps. Spencer nods, reluctant. "Okay, Hope! Your my buddy H$" Seth says and picks Hope up. I laugh at his nickname for her and pick up Spencer. "It'll be okay. It's really fun!" I say and bounce her on my hip before stepping onto the ice and skating around without a single stumble. "You wanna try?" I ask and her eyes light up. She nods and I laugh. I put her down on her feet, but hold onto her hands. I twirl her around in circles and she giggles. We skate around for a while, and John and Jaden skate circles around everyone. Show offs. Then Seth takes the twins out of the rink for lunch, while I skate with Emily, J, and John. Well mainly Emily because the twins are too busy chasing each other around. The rink cleared out pretty fast, so I decide to show my family my skills. "Wanna see a trick?" I ask Emily and she nods. "Alright! Watch this." I say and wink. Taylor Swift's Shake it off comes on and I smile. I do a perfect routine, not to brag, and then skate over to Emily. "Momma. I want to do that. I'm going to the Olympics." She says, and her eyes light up, and I see a sudden burst in my sight. Then all at once, I see my Emmy girl, smiling, standing on the Olympic podium. I snap out of it a beam at her. "If you work hard enough, I believe you'll get there." I say, and pick her up. "I love you mommy." She says and I smile again. "I love you more." I say and remember back to the day I found my precious little girl. My little miracle. The one that saved me.