Alternate Epilogue

It was snowing.

'How cliche' though Kellin as he nervously played with his finger tips.

Today was the day.

The day they were to make their relationship the next step further.

Their marriage day.

The service was to be held outside at Kellins request. He wanted it to be white themed, therefor he had demanded it be early January as it was more likely to snow at the time of the year in London.

And it did.

Snow fell softly from the sky as Vic looked deeply into Kellins eyes, which, even after years, he managed to get lost in. Never once have the pair fallen out of love.

White roses lined the pews, people from the past sat watching the boys as they furthered their relationship. They were perfect together, no one could deny. They were each other's other halves. Always there when one of them falls apart. Always there to help each other through possible relapses.

They said sentences at the same time and even now, three years into the relation ships they still laugh until they cry.

They were perfect together.

Kellin listened in awe at Vic's self written vows, and Vic did the same at Kellin's.

They knew each other more than they knew themselves yet they never seemed to get bored of one another.

It was a relationship that seemed to only happen in movies.

Except for the two men, it was real life.

And it was for the rest of their long lived lives.

They could only hope their kids and kids kids had relationships as good as theirs.

Because throughout shitty arguments over which channel to watch and what they want for dinner, they never stopped loving one another.

And that, for them, was enough.

Because all they needed was each others love.

"I love you," Kellin said, before pressing his lips to Vic.

"I love you too."

---

It was rushed and shitty but that's it.

It's over for real now.

Thank you all for sticking by.

-liv 💦