Vic

Hope you all have had a good Christmas guys (if you celebrate it) ! Where the hell did 2015 go like wtf it's 2016!

Future me- it's nearly 2017 in like 2 months

-day 3 in solitary-

Three days. Three fucking days. I want out. This place is a shit tip. Michael is obsessed with me, he won't leave me alone. It's started to freak me out.

"Vic," Michael whispered, "you up?"

"I am now," I sighed, sitting up and examining the messy room.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm sick of solitary."

"It's not to bad, not after you've been in here a while, it's better than my cell."

"Why are you even down here?"

"I tried to kill Sean, I should be going back in a couple of days though."

His words shocked me briefly, he attempted to kill someone and he's only got a few days down here.

I shouldn't really be shocked.

In this hospital everything and anything could happen.

An awkward silence eloped, Michael sat, playing with his fingers most likely deep in thought, which I can't help but feel were slightly murderous.

"So," Michael began, "who's that Kellin guy you're always with?"

"I wasn't aware you knew of Kellin," I mumbled, he was surely going to make fun of what me and Kellin sort of have.

"Of course I do, I know of everyone, it's good to get know someone who could potentially be my next victim," he smirked, "so, what exactly is there between you two?"

"Nothing," I didn't want to tell Michael anything that could put Kel in danger.

"Well that's a lie," he chuckled, "I want the truth."

"Kellin and me are nothing," I lied, trying to protect him.

"I've seen you two, holding hands, laughing, getting close."

"I'm not sure what we are," I muttered, "honestly."

"Well you're obviously more than friends," he growled.

"So what? What's so bad about us being more than friends? It is wrong?"

"No," he stuttered, "what if I don't want you to be more than friends?"

"You don't even know me," I frowned, confused as to why he wouldn't want us to be more than friends, "why wouldn't you want me to be with Kellin?"

"Because," he smirked, "I want you all to myself."

Numbness swept over my body, along with the feeling of pure fear.

"I want you and Kellin to be over with," he commanded, "when you see him, you better be together."

"And if I don't?"

"You won't have to ask where he is once he's dead," he smiled creepily, "you'll be the one that's killed him."

"I would never kill Kellin!" I shouted, shocked that he could even think that. Him and my brother are the only things keeping me alive.

"We'll see."

A sinister look filled Michaels eyes.

"Please don't hurt him," I begged, "please, I need him."

"He's safe," I felt a wave of relief, "if you end what you have with him."

I'm not sure what hurts more.

The thought of Kellin being dead, or the thought of us two not having what we have.

"You've got until I'm out of solitary, which is 6 days after tomorrow, when you leave, if it's not over, say bye to lover boy."

I ran over my memories with Kellin, from the day I met him at the local hospital, to now being locked away in this dark room.

It may have been over a small amount of time, an incredibly short time in fact, but so much has happened, he's effectively changed my life in a good way. He's made me look at things more positively, mine and my brothers relation ship has become stronger. The work of him and this hospital has made me a better person. Although I'm scarred and broken, I'm in the process of being fixed, by him, my brother and the friends I've made, Jaime and Tony, Ruby.

I'd rather end what we have than have him dead.

He means a lot to me.

Everything was going so well until this solitary twisted it into something it shouldn't be. Everything was on track, I was getting better, Kel was getting better. I even had plans for the future. Me, Mike and Kel would all leave this place behind. Our messed up lives to live freely somewhere else. Once I'm 18 I can take Mike in and transfer him to another where he can make new friends, better friends. He access enough knowledge to be able to earn enough money to live off.

We'd be a family.

A small fucked up family.

But we'd love each other, we'd care and there wouldn't be fall outs or pain, it would just be us three.

We'd be good.

We'd be happy.

---

I feel awful. I feel so ill. I've been off school for two days :(