22. Bippity Boppity Boo.

Start from the beginning

"Oh but I did..." Ryder leans and whispers in my ear.

"I can't believe..." My voice trails off.

"That I would do this for you..." Ryder finished my sentence.

I just nod my head.

"This is the least I could do to prove my love for you, Ave.  Believe me, if it were possible, I would have gotten an actual carriage for us to ride in, but they were all rented out." Ryder explains with a smile, and a light chuckle.

     I blush and walk closer to the limo, admiring its beauty. Ryder opens the door for me, and helps me inside. He gives the driver the cue to go, and we started driving away.

"What about Connor and Brooke?" I ask.

"Connor got a different limo for Brooke. And I wanted to be with you, and only you, so I kinda told him to piss off and get his own ride." Ryder explains. I laugh in response.

The whole drive to the school was filled with laughter, and kisses. I was already having a blast and the night didn't even start yet. We pull up to the school and all of the couples walking in stopped to stare at the limo. As soon as it parks, Ryder hops out and gives me a hand, helping me. I notice his pink bow tie and flower on his tuxedo, and giggle.

"I love it." I tell him, running my hand over the rose.

"I love you." He whispers in my ear.

Blushing, I take his hand and walk inside to the decorated gym. It looked gorgeous. They put sticky tiles over the gym floor, and stuck a giant sheet over the ceiling, but draped Christmas lights all around it, making it look like stars when you looked up. The gym wasn't completely filled yet, but people gawked when they saw us. Even though slow music wasn't playing, Ryder took my hand and led me into the middle of the dance floor. He gently raised my hand, and used his other to wrap around my waist. I sighed in content and rested my head on his shoulder, enjoying the moment between us. We danced like this for a while, just swaying back and forth, enjoying the others company.

Brooke and Connor were doing the same thing, and soon others joined us. Once the third song ended, Ryder softly led me towards a table, pulling my chair out for me and letting me sit down.

"What would you like to eat love? They have a buffet and I wouldn't mind getting your food for you." He offers kindly.

"It's okay, I can get-" I try and reason.

"Not gonna happen, Ave. I don't want your dress to get ruined. I'll just get a little bit of everything for you." He interjects before winking at me and walking away.

I just sigh in defeat and rest my head down against the table. I lift my head up and see a photo booth sitting in the corner of the gym. I smirk at the memory of Ryder and I doing the photo booth at the mall that one time when Ryder took me to see Finding Dory. The chair next to me scrapes across the floor, and someone places their hand on my back as a plate is placed in front of me.

"Love, what is it? Are you alright?" Ryder's deep voice asks, showing concern.

I just stand up, and pull Ryder with me towards the photo booth.

"But... The food?" He questions.

"Just trust me on this." I say before picking up my dress with the other hand and running closer to it. Ryder see's what was making me so excited and smirks, pulling me inside the photo booth. Like last time, Ryder pulls me on his lap and the photo taking begins.

(What they did in the photo booth)

After the last picture is taken, Ryder tilts my head towards his.

"Why didn't you kiss me for a picture?" I ask him.

"Well, we're in school... And if anyone saw the picture, we'd probably get kicked out because I want to do way more than kiss you, babe." He answers cheekily.

I blush and playfully whack his chest. Laughing, Ryder pulls me out of the booth and leads me to our dinner. It's most likely cold now, but it was worth it.

_____________________

Ryder and I had a blast the rest of the night. We danced, ate, and took a lot more photos. We even snuck a few kisses.

We were now walking back out to the limo, and as soon as both of us got inside, Ryder pulled the little window thing shut, blocking the drivers view of us. He then proceeded to climb on top of me, and kiss me. I guess it's safe to say the windows got fogged by the time we got to Ryder's house.

A/N:

Hello my fellow fishies!! I really hope you guys liked that chapter... I had a hard time writing it. This chapter is dedicated to my sister Ana! You should all totally follow her. She's away at a sleep away softball camp... Working out and stuff ana_yolo_v  If any of you have ideas, let me know! I'll give you credit of course!

Xoxo - Batman