Marie

A/N: First of all, this is not a cliché story, so if you want to read that schist, you have come to the wrong place. Of course, you are an absolute idiot if you want to read that. Just saying.

You will not find any Percabeth, Jasper, Caleo or other ships which are usually shown. We are here to present to you all the other ships including but not limited to: Chrisse, Gruniper, Tratie, Frazel. Don't like. Don't read. If you don't ship those, you are a babbling bumbling baboon who needs to head straight to Azkaban. Like, right away.

But don't feel the hate...just feel the death glares of us fangirls.

Let's get started and, no, it's not going to start with hello or hi...

Disclaimer:

The characters belong to Rick Riordan, as do the PJO and HoO series.

Written by:

@libraryhaunter

@travestiously

@Chilea

@The__Crazy_Girl

@BrokenTimeTurner

[ MaRiE ]

Marie Levesque had just made the worst decision of her life. She of course, didn't know it yet. But as she gathered her items into a small bag, she couldn't have been more sure in her life that she was doing the right thing.

So when the door opened, she expected her daughter Hazel to be back from school. But the man that entered left her stumbling backwards, nearly falling over the seánce table.

"Hello Marie," said Pluto. "Beautiful as always."

She stared at him in shock. Thirteen years and he had never shown up again. Not even once since that cold night she had discovered his disappearance. Leaving her poor and pregnant with his child. She was going to be a queen, he had promised, she would get all the Wealth of the Underworld. He was a filthy, blasted liar. She had never wanted to see his face again.

And as she looked at him now, he had not aged. In thirteen years, he still looked the same as he did that night when they first met. He was immortal, she reminded herself. A god. She could have been immortal too, an eternal spirit. A real queen.

"You," she managed, standing upright. "You! What are you doing here?! I want you out of my home. Out of-"

"I know what you're doing Marie. It's not going to do anything. Well, that's a lie. It will put you in more danger."

"You know nothing!" she shrieked, as she clutched onto a nearby lamp and threw it at him. Marie watched it soar through the air as Pluto lazily flicked it away in one swift movement. That only made her more furious.

"You've never been there for us!" A book on Palm Reading flew across the room. "You left me to raise your cursed child! It's your fault that she's cursed!"

"She's just outside," said Pluto.

"She- what?!" Marie asked, "What did you say to her- what did-"

"I gave her a birthday present. A sketchbook. Very passionate on art she is, Hazel."

"I don't care! I'm sticking to the plan. We'll be safe in Alaska. Safer than here anyway! Now, go!" Marie shrieked, grabbing a pottery bowl- filled with rubies. This was also flung across the room at the God.

"Marie, it's insanity," Pluto argured. "You'll be far beyond my power to protect you."

"Protect me?" Marie yelled. "When have you ever protected me?!"