Wait, What? [☿Cecil☿]

(Published May 8th, 2016)

Sorry for being inactive. Here's a short oneshot while you wait for us to come back.

Yep. Another Loucil oneshot. Fight me.

Written by:

Chilea

Di Immortals, Lou Ellen was an amazing artist.

Cecil stared at the quick "sketch" Lou Ellen was doing. Well, she calls it a sketch, but it was more like a masterpiece that would make Raphael himself jealous. Okay, he was exaggerating, but still, it was beautiful.

Once she finished her sketch, she held it up in front of her, pursing her lips. "Eh, I don't like it."

She was kidding, right? She's gotta be kidding. Cecil took the sketch and examined it himself. "What are you talking about, Elle? It's beautiful!"

"Nah, her hands are off and his arms are too skinny." Lou Ellen took the sketchbook away from Cecil and closed it. "But not like you would know, only a real artist would notice that."

Cecil stuck his tongue out her, and she did the same. Then, rolling her eyes, Lou Ellen said, "Anyway, help me clean up the supplies since you had to come in here and hover over me uselessly while I drew."

Cecil gasp, taken aback. "Hey! I'm not useless!"

"Yeah, and Donald Trump would make a great president."

Cecil scoffed, "You and I both know that I was your muse." He flipped an invisible lock of hair over his shoulder and struck a fabulous pose.

"Keep dreaming, Markowitz," Lou Ellen replied, rolling her eyes. After that, the two of them proceeded to clean, picking up colored pencils and chalk. Once Cecil put the art supplies away into a cupboard, he turned toward Lou Ellen to tell her something. Only, his foot wouldn't let him. In fact, his foot had other plans. Once he took a step, he realized that his other foot was on top of his shoelace. Stupid, stupid, stupid, he thought as he lost balance. But it was too late, he was already falling face first toward Lou Ellen.

The two of them landed on the ground with a hard thud. Cecil suddenly realized how close they were. He could practically count the sprinkle of freckles across her nose (he actually did that once, she had 108 of 'em). His face had become a victim to gravity, falling closer and closer--

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HADES?" The door to the Arts and Crafts had burst open, where Will and Nico were now standing there, surprised.

Cecil jumped up, blushing. Convenient time for them to bust in. Really. "It's not what it looks like, I swear!"

Will threw his head back, laughing. Everyone stared at the son of Apollo in confusion, wondering what was so funny. Finally, once Will was able to compose himself, he answered, "It may not be what it looks like, but we all know you wish it was."

At this point, if Cecil blushed any more, his face would probably catch on fire.

"Anyway, we'll leave you two alone so can, you know, have your privacy." Laughing again once more, Will lead Nico out of the Arts and Crafts cabin, shutting the door behind him. Once they were gone, Cecil offered a hand to Lou Ellen and helped her up.

"Hey, sorry about that, my shoelace—" Lou Ellen interrupted his apology.

"You were totally going to kiss me." Her arms were crossed, and she wore a mocking smirk on her face.

Cecil tittered nervously scratching the back of his head, "Wh-what? No I wasn't! Gravity was just—"

Just then Lou Ellen did something that Cecil never expected her to do in a million years: she kissed him. Like, right on the mouth.

All of reality seem to slip away as Cecil kissed her back. This wasn't a dream, right? He'd never been this close to her, and now that he was he could smell a faint fragrance of cinnamon radiating off of her. Can you smell in dreams? Cecil shrugged off the thought, not caring if it was real or not. All that mattered was that Lou Ellen, badass daughter of Hecate, was actually kissing him.

And man, did it feel good.

Too soon, Lou Ellen pulled away, with the faint taste of honey still lingering on his lips. Somehow, even after all that happened, she still held her signature smirk. "Gravity did what, now?" With that, she flicked between his eyebrows and left the room, letting all the events that just occurred sink into Cecil's mind.

Wait, did that just happen?