Chaos.

I sit there, paperwork all over the floor, the TV fainting playing ESPN in the background. I scratch my forehead and hear Will's keyboard click as he's emailing the producer about the finishing touches of "Kids In Love". He's been focusing on that a lot lately, and it's stressful for him.

I'm sitting here with contracts to Teen Wolf and acting résumés scattering all around me. Dylan has mentioned me to them before, and since Arden is leaving, they need a new role.

I finally take a break and lay on my back, and laying my hands on my stomach. I stare at the ceiling, all the paperwork and signatures getting to me.

"You okay, babe?" Will asks and I nod, exhaling,

"My head hurts." He sets his laptop down and lays down next to me, taking my hand from my stomach and into his hand.

We lay there and really just talk. We  haven't don't that in a while. We're always so busy with Work. Weve been to Dylan's house a couple times, Ava seems to be practixally living there, since hes still in the process of recovering, so Will, Thomas and I go over there a lot to help.

I finally sit back up, and Will does too.

"aw, whyd you get up? That was nice." he sounds sort of drowsy, like he was almost asleep. I laugh and then sigh,

"I have to finish this paperwork tonight. I'm already late for shooting. They started three weeks ago." I pick up my pen and keep writing, and signing. Oh, so much signing.

Will sits by me and helps me, occasionally rubbing my back or snuggling up to me. I'm grateful for times like this.

When we can take it slow and lay back, amidst all of the chaos. We can be ourselves, we can truly love each other. It can just be Will and I.