Starbucks

"Hey guys! It's Will and we have decided to start vlogging! Y/N loves YouTube and I thought we could have a fun little YouTube channel where you guys can see our lives!" Will holds a vlog camera up in the air as he talks like he's taking a selfie and pulls you in as he wraps his arm around your shoulders. You smile up at him as you all walk off set.

"So now we are going to Starbucks for a little treat because we got done filming early today so yay!" He says. In the background you can see Dylan skipping and jumping in the air as he walks. Thomas is just being good ole Thomas as he walks quietly to your car.

"So, I guess we will see you guys at Starbucks!" Will says and raises his eyebrows. You giggle and he randomly pulls you in for a hug.
                                               •

"Well, here we are guys! We are all chillin' at a table outside of Starbucks and it's pretty nice outside.Y/N? You wanna show them what we got?" He says and stares at your lips as you take the camera.

"Yes, I got a chocolate chip frappe, Dylan got a Venti vanilla bean. Thomas got a grande passion iced tea, and Will got a large Strawberry Frappe with a couple croissants." You smile into the camera.

All of the sudden Dylan takes the camera from you. He takes a huge bite into his croissant and smiles at the camera and gives a thumbs up. Oh,Dylan. Thomas just sits there staring at you. He's been doing that a lot lately. 

"Well, we are going to go home and then probably Y/N and I will go shopping, except I don't want to leave Dylan and Thomas alone at home...last time they almost caught the house on fire from playing monopoly in their undies...." Will says and glares at Thomas and Dylan. They start laughing and snickering.

"Ok, One time you almost burn the freakin house down and you get no responsibility! Really?" Dylan says and waves his hands in the air.

"C'mon ole chap just trust us once?" Thomas says and punches Will in the shoulder. Will looks at the camera and raises his eyebrows.

"Well guys, we went to the grocery store and now it's around 11:30 P.M. and Y/N and I are chillin and watching Netflix." He looks at you cuddled next to him under his arm on the couch.

You look up at him. He gets closer and before your lips touch, he turns the camera off.