Crazy.

They'd officially gone crazy.

That's what Ava Paige and I thought when we saw them all appear on set dressed as sixties teenage girls. pink and blue and neon everywhere. Will even had what looked like glitter in his hair... They all strutted onto set like they ran the show. Full of attitude. What was going on.

"Why does Dylan have a pink crop top on?" You whisper in Ava's ear as she shakes her head.

"The real question is, why does Will have scrunchies in his hair? And is Ki Hong in rollerskates?"

"i dunno, but the sight of Thomas in high waisted shorts and a tank top is making me regret ever looking at him."

Ava snorts a laugh.

'Hey baby." Dylan says as he pops his gum and jets his leg out like the Spice Girls.

"Dyl, did you drink red bull again? I thought I told you-"

"Yeah! let's get this party rockin'!" Ki Hong says in fake peace sign earring and oversized sunglasses. He practically trips over his rollerskates. Thomas scowls at you.

"Never again am I bloody doing this." You laugh.

'What exactly are you guys 'bloody doing'?" You ask. Thomas looks at Will with mad eyes.

"We're sixties chicks!" Will says and dramatically puts his hand over his face as a model would do. You and Ava laugh.

'You guys are bonkers, that's what I think." THe guys look confused.

"But.. It's national Sixty Chick day..." Dylan says and looks at you both with confused eyes. "Where are your costumes? " All of the sudden all the guys start to panic.

"IT ISNT BLOODY SIXTIES CHICK DAY, DYLAN. I TRIED TELLING YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!" Thomas said holding his hands out in a frustrated way towards Dylan. Dylan slaps his hand to his face and Ki Hong stares at the ground, confused. Will starts to look down at his outfit. Pulling at his knotted purple tee shirt. They all look pale faced.

"But... We ran through the streets and stores screamin songs from the Spice Girls ...." Dylan said and looked at the guys confused. Yup, they were definitely crazy.