The Glade.

You see a light as you lift up to the ground. You wince. Your vision is blurry but you can see a face staring down at you. Blonde hair, brown eyes, with a confused look on his face.

"Welcome to the glade, Greenie. The names Newt." He pulls out his hand for you to grab. You hesitate.

When you finally get to your feet, you see faces all around you. An Asian boy, a boy with curly hair, a couple other boys with long hair, and a boy with blonde hair and some freckles. He's strong, but he has a glare on his face, well, until his eyes meet on you. You smile but he looks down.

It's bonfire time. Newt is polite to you, but most of the boys act like you're an alien. You can't help but stare at the boy you saw earlier. He is staring at the fire with a drink in his hands. Arms on his knees. A bunch of other strong and nasty looking boys hoot and holler around him. You look say just as he shifts his gaze from the fire.

The next thing you know, you see a person sit down next to you on a log.

"Hi. I'm Gally." He says and you look up. He smiles.

You shiver  It's starting to get cold. THe fire isn't helping. You rub your arms and Gally notices.

"Here. Take my jacket." He gives you his tattered jacket and puts it around your arms. You like this Gally guy. He offers you his drink but you aren't thirsty. He gives you a half smile.

"What's your name?" He asks. His eyebrows do a cute little dance.

"Y/N." You reply. He smiles to himself.

"Well, I guess we shouldn't call you Greenie, Y/N." He smiles and winks. You then hear a rumble behind the huge stone walls surrounding the glade. Gally gulps.

"Those are grievers. They'll tear you up in about two seconds. But, don't worry, I'll keep you save." He puts his arm around you and you feel something.

                                                                                        You feel sparks.