Carpool Karaoke

You just got finished with a day of filming The Death Cure. You, Will, Dylan, and Thomas all get into the car and buckle up. Will gets in, huffs, buckles up and starts to drive. After about ten minutes of silence, Dylan-being the energetic goofball he is- screams,

"Let's turn on the radio and pipe it up!" He screams it so loud Thomas rubs his ear and whispers,

"Bloody hell!" Dylan snorts and you turn on the radio.

Dylan and Will go wild. Thomas groans under his breathe. You start to panic. Not again. Not this song. Why? Why this song? Of all songs!

"Hellooooooo...." Dylan starts to belt. Will waves his hand in a dramatic way,

"It's meeeeee." He sings. Thomas groans,

]"Ugh..... every bloody time!" You giggle. Will strokes your head as he dramatically sings,

"I was wondering if after all these years you like to meet..."

The verse carries on and you and Thomas look out the window. Then, finally, by the time the chorus comes in, Thomas has given in. All three belt at the top of their lungs,

"HELLOOO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIDE!" You put your hands over your face. Every. Single. Time.

"C'mon Y/N, join in!" Will pushes. He lightly punches you on the arm. You roll your eyes playfully and he shakes your arm.

"C'mon!" He exclaims. Dylan is getting really deep into the song. Trying for his life to harmonize with Adele.

"If I'm doing it, you're bloody doing it." Thomas says and then starts to scream the lyrics again. Dylan is attempting to dance in the back seat. it's not pretty.

"Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!" They all start to chant. You finally cave in,

"Fine! Fine! I'll sing!" You start to sing and clap your hands. Will smiles and Dylan howls. Thomas claps and pretends to be deep into the music. You laugh and Will joins in singing with you. Dylan reaches up and turns the radio up. He then scrolls his window down and puts his arm out the window ha he screams into the street Adele. Who knew these guys would ever be this crazy fun? You pull out your phone to video this wonderful Karaoke session. Will takes the phone and starts to sing into the camera. Oh, no. He winks at the phone and Dylan then gets into the shot and sings into the phone as well. Thomas is laughing his butt off.

At least you now have a video of the guys singing Adele. That can be useful, right?