Double Date.

I slip on my only MAC lipstick, and pout my lips in the mirror, checking if everything is on point. I pull over my caramel colored leather jacket and fix my hair so it's all over my shoulder, laying over the top of my jacket. I grab my purse and walk downstairs. My boots click when they connect with every step of the stairs and it's kind of loud.

"You, look beautiful!" Will says, bringing me into a hug. I breathe him in and I can tell he put on cologne for this. I sigh as the sweet smell of Will fills my lungs. He rubs my back and we disconnect, still holding hands.

The doorbell rings and Will and I race to the door, knowing who it is. When I get to the door first and open, the room fills with greetings and laughs.

"Hey!" Ava Paige says as she greets me with a hug. Dylan comes in after her dressed in a button up and khakis, looking a little tired.

"Geez, chap, did you get any sleep last night?" Will asks as he pats Dylan on the back. Dylan grins and shakes his head.

After a moment of talking and catching up a little, Will flings his hands up and exclaims,

"well, let's get this double date on the road!" We all hoot and holler and get out of the apartment shared by Will and I.

~~~~~

The night was magical. We all shared memories and laugh around the dinner table, and to the DNCE song on the radio on the way there. Dylan eventually energized up by the time we got some root beer and ice cream in him. Will and I had an amazing time, and as we all sit here, Will's arm around me on the couch, Dylan and Ava laying on the floor, watching Nanny McPhee, making fun of fetus Thomas, we truly ended this double date with a bang.

Sure, tomorrow at set, we'll be tired as heck, but it was all worth it. Nights like these, sharing love and memories with my best friends are nights I'll never forget. It makes this life ten times better

flipper853.