the amuzement park

"WHOO HOO! LET GET LIT!" Dylan screams as he runs through the amusement park doors. The aroma of puke and fried foods filled the air. You cringed.

"Dyl, Stop!" Your friend Ava says and punches Dylan.
"Sorry babe, I'm just excited we get a day off." They kiss and you look at Will. He smiles down at you and says,
"Let's lead this day off right." He leans in but before he can kiss you, Ki Hong runs through the middle of you two and starts to vlog.

"Hey guys, we are here at the Cali amusement park. The cast of Maze Runner! Let's hopefully meet some of you while watching Thomas throw up his lunch!" He laughs and jabs Thomas with his elbow.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." Thomas says sarcastically. You look around at your friends. This is going to be a great day.

"Well, how about I get you one of those huge stuffed bears?" Will says as points to a nearby stand. You nod energetically. He laughs and takes your hand. You all walk over.

It's the strength stand. Will takes the hammer and Dylan yells something you can't make out. Ki Hong and Thomas start chanting "Will! WILL! WILL!" and you stand by Ava Morgan. She gives you a look with her eyebrows raised.

Will winks at you before he smashes the hammer down on the scale. It lights up and his face is red from manpower. The man at the stand gives you a huge stuffed teddy. You squeeze it and Will wraps his arm around you.

"Now, let's go on some rides."

Dylan was crying like a baby. Ki Hong was trying to sneak vlogging videos and Thomas looked like the happiest man in the world. So much for throwing up his lunch. Will looked scared, but didn't show it. Except one time you hit a huge drop and he screamed like a baby.

"Well that was fu-ooh fans!" Ava said and a group of about ten girls came running up to the Boys. Ava and you stay back. Until two girls squealed,

"OMG ITS Y/N AND AVA MORGAN! YOU ALL ARE THE NEW GIRLS! THE INCREDIBLE ACTOR AND MAKE UP ARTIST! CAN WE GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!" You laugh and hug the girls. Maybe you were famous after all. You look at Will. He looks happy. You're happy.

flipper853 I added you in dis😉