Dance Party

You get home from a photoshoot. You put your keys on the counter and slip your shoes off. You here Britney Spears blasting from upstairs. What could those boys be up to now? You rub your head and walk up the wooden stairs.

You walk into Dylan's room, where the music is coming from. When you open the door your mouth gapes open.
There, dancing in only their underwear, was Dylan, Thomas, and Will. Boas and sunglasses on with your curling and straightening iron in their hands singing to Britney.
"What the-" You say and Thomas looks up and his face turns red. Dylan just keeps singing and Will falls onto Dylan's bed.
"Sorry, love, we just....we're bored without you..." Thomas said and you laugh. You walk over to Will and plop down on the bed, he smiles and continues to sing. He reaches over and kisses you on the cheek then slyly takes your arm and brings you up to dance with him. You laugh and Dylan hands you a curling wand.

You and Will and Dylan and Thomas dance for the rest of the night. Dylan gives you his boa as he puts on a gorilla suit he somehow found... huh.
Will occasionally kisses you on the cheek or tries to say something to you, but the music is too loud. You can't hear him.

By the end of the night, you all are exhausted. Dylan falls asleep On top of Thomas and Your head rests on Will's chest. You all still have the bizarre costumes and fake microphones and in the background, Ariana Grande is blasting. You would wish nights would always be like this...but you don't have to...your life is already like this. Fun. Amazing.