filming

"Okay, scene two, part four! Will and Grace face shot, close up! And action!"

It was really happening. The kissing scene of you and Will(Gally) in The Death Cure. Rumors had been going around that he was actually going to kiss you, but the director said it was going to be a stage kiss.

A million things were going through your mind as you look into Will's eyes and say softly.

"Gally?" The word sounds funny in your mouth. What do you do? What if he wants a stage kiss but you actually kiss him? What if he wants to actually kiss but you mess it up totally wrong? This is so stressful.

Focus. Think of him as Gally, not Will.

"Grace." He replies and slides his hand under your hair at your neck and leans in. THe green screen is shining bright in the background. You close your eyes and when his lips are pressing into yours, you smile to yourself.

"OOH! GALLY AND GRACE SITING IN A TREE! THIS SHIP HAS SAILED!" Ki Hong screams in the background with his glader costume on and fake dirt on his face.

"Cut! Ki Hong! What were you thinking? Now we have to shoot it again!" Wes scowls at Ki Hong. Will laughs back at Ki Hong who  is laughing his butt off at you and Will.

"Okay! Let's do this again! and ac-" Just before Wes calls to roll, You hear Will whisper to you,

"Not bad. Can't wait to do it again." He smiles and you look at him with hope in your eyes.

You start again,

"Gally?"

"Grace."