Lashton - Chill Out

ابدأ من البداية

"You can't leave, I'm almost winning," Calum called. "I only have two cards left."

"Watch me."

Luke smiled as he looked at Ashton's retreating figure; he was pretty sure he could make him change his mind.

"Luke? You wanna play or not? We're starting a new round," Calum again elbowed him in the side.

"No, I'll pass. I'm gonna take a nap instead."

.*.*.*.*.*.

Ashton turned another page of the local newspaper that was in front of him, without really reading it. His bandmates were still sleeping at 2p.m and he was glad to have some peaceful time before the others would wake up a cause a ruckus in the bus again. However, before he had the time to really enjoy the serenity, Luke had barged in, breaking the silence with the loud music blaring from his phone.

"We're out of milk," Luke stated as he dropped himself in front of Ashton and placed a bowl of cornflakes on the table.

"We're not out of milk, Michael took it to the back of the bus last night. Could you turn down the music? I'm trying to have some quiet time."

"Yep," Luke managed to say around a mouthful of dry cereal. Smiling around his spoon, he lifted a leg and trailed it up Ashton's bare calf. He twirled his big toe around the hair there and moved it higher to his thigh as he kept eating his cereal.

"What the fuck?" Ashton swatted his leg away.

"What?" Luke smiled innocently. When Ashton turned his attention back to the newspaper, Luke pressed the sole of his foot to his penis and rubbed it up and down.

"Seriously Luke? What the fuck is wrong with you?" the drummer again pushed his leg away.

"I'm not doing anything."

"I'm gonna kick you real hard if you put your foot on me again."

"But I'm not." Leaning forward, he grazed Ashton's arm with his finger pads. He moved them down his forearm to his wrist and then back up.

"Can't you eat your corn flakes quietly?"

"That's what I'm doing. I didn't even say anything," Luke protested.

Ashton closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. "Okay, Luke Hemmings, you're hereby ordered to stop putting your hands or feet or anything you on me."

"Ok," the younger boy simply said and Ashton raised a suspicious eyebrow at him.

Humming happily, Luke dropped the bowl into the sink before moving to the fridge again. Taking a bowl of chopped fruits and a fork, he again dropped himself in front of Ashton. Luke picked a piece of kiwi, licked it and then took it into his mouth before letting out a sigh of delight. The older boy looked at Luke from under his eyelashes and shook his head. Nevertheless, he kept his eyes on Luke as he took a piece of apple and then a grape, doing the same to them. He eyed the container, full of apples, strawberries, grapes, kiwis and oranges, which he had gotten for himself the previous day but he said nothing; as long as Luke was busy with something else and not bothering him, it was more than fine with him. When he realised that Ashton was no longer paying attention to him, Luke dragged the fork on the back of his hand, lightly scraping his skin to make him look at him again. Licking his lips, he placed a piece of orange between them and sucked the juice out of it before chewing on it. Then he pierced a half of strawberry, bringing it to the drummer's lips and rubbing it across them. As Ashton opened his mouth to take it in, Luke quickly pulled his hand away and popped it into his own mouth, with a sheepish smile.

"Hmm... even sweeter," Luke sighed.

"You're so full of shit," Ashton groaned and got to his feet, leaving Luke to himself and his food.