Luke + Calum + Michael = Love

Start from the beginning

"Are you excited?" Calum asks Michael quietly as he sneaks one of his hands under the cover, placing his cold palm on top of Michael's which is resting on Luke's thigh.

"Yeah." Michael answers, squeezing the soft flesh underneath his palm as his eyes dart around the room.

"What's wrong?" Calum frowns, removing his hand from Michael's just to use it to grab for his chin instead, making the older guy look him in the eye.

"What if..." Michael gulps, lowering his gaze before continuing quietly "somethings goes wrong?" He finishes before looking back into the chocolate eyes.

"What do you mean?" Calum frowns as he removes his hand from Michael's face in favour of pulling himself up so that he can sit against the headboard.

"Luke hasn't been in proper heat in more than two years." Michael offers as a lame explanation.

"So what if it doesn't happen today. We will try again next month." Calum says before frowning again. "Or has this more to do with what if the kid turns out to be mine again?" The sharpness in his tone has Michael wincing at the words, making him wish to just disappear into the thin air just to avoid Calum's accusatory stare.

"It's not like that and you know it." Michael sighs defeated as he looks back at Calum, begging him to understand him.

Michael loves Alex as if he were his own blood. He would die for him. However, that doesn't change the fact that he is Luke's and Calum's son. He will love every baby in their little family as if it is his own. But deep down, he can't help but hope for Luke to be pregnant with his baby. Sometimes Michael feels like he's the odd one out, the one that doesn't belong. Which is stupid and untrue. It was him and Luke and him and Calum way before it was him and Luke and Calum. There's this little voice inside his head that will sometimes whisper nasty things into his ear like how an omega and an alpha with a baby don't need useless beta like him. How they will get tired of him one day and kick him out. Which, again, is stupid, he knows that. But he can't help but wish there was a part of him linking him to the beautiful family not only in love but also in blood.

"I'm sorry." Calum sighs, more than familiar with the ugly demons in Michael's head. "You know what the doc said. We did everything we could. All we can do now is see what happens." Calum says before leaning down and placing another kiss on Michael's forehead.

"But last time..."

"Last time was unplanned, unexpected and we could never predict that mine and Luke's pills would be off. It's different this time." Calum tries to pacify the older guy who only hums in reply.

"Besides, there's always next time. If I remember correctly it was you who promised us a football team." Calum smiles, his lips revealing perfect white teeth as the corners of his eyes crinkle in laughter.

"That I did." Michael smiles as well, moving his palms from the mid thighs back to the full arse. "Not sure Luke would agree with that." He teases as he squeezes the soft flesh under his fingers.

"Please. That boy lives for attention and sex." Calum snorts before scooting down the bed until he is spooning Luke's back and sniffing his neck. "Speaking of which. He is starting to smell like slick."

Michael's fingers are quick to move towards the crack, left palm spreading the firm globe as the fingers of the right hand curiously trace down to where the omega's hole is indeed damp with slick slowly dripping out of him. Michael pushes a teasing finger inside, feeling the slick wet his digit as it drips down his finger. Luke whines softly at the feeling of now two fingers playing with his asshole but doesn't wake up.

"We should stuff him up so he doesn't get greedy to early." Calum says fondly as he turns around towards the bedside table. He picks up the key from the jewellery box to unlock the drawer that had to be baby proofed after they have found Alex chewing on one of the (thank god) new colourful jelly cock rings.