Chapter 8

The day Optimus finally let Smokie bring me on a mission was the craziest day of my life even though it is just scouting for energon.

It started when I woke up at 5:37 a.m. and managed to get ready by six with time to kill.

Everyone else were still asleep so I turned on the tv and watched some Predator movies.

After two hours I heard the front door open and guessed that June was leaving for work but, Not too long after that someone put their hands over my eyes.

"Guess who." I figured it was someone I knew but, he sounded a lot more like Smokie.

"How could he be inside the house. I bet Jack is just pretending to be Smokie. Right?" I really don't like questioning my own thoughts because every time I did it turns out to be something bad or really unexpected.

"Jack?" Who ever it was it wasn't Jack because he just laughed and told me to guess again. My heart was racing.

"Who is it! Why are they in the house! Maybe they think I'm someone else and they went into the wrong house. No that's not it."

Suddenly the stranger moved their hands to the back of the couch. When my eyes focused I saw Jack standing next to a woman in a blue outfit, short brown hair, electric blue eyes, and black knee high boots.

"WHO IN THE WORLD IS THAT!!" I stumbled across the couch to the farthest side trying to stay away from the stanger.

Than I remembered the person behind right before he spoke. "That's Arcee, Danny. Honestly I thought that you would of guessed that."

I turned around to see a man with red hair and goatee. Plus a mainly white outfit and the same electric blue eyes. Fear and confusion swept over me causing me to fall of the couch and as I did I heard the tv shatter and the lights flicker.

"It's okay Danny. It's me, Smokescreen."

"Smokescreen! How!" I was wide eyed and to shocked to get up.

"Well Ratchet made us something called holoforms which are um... I guess just human versions of us that we can access when we are in our alt. mode." After explaining he reached down and offered me a hand up and I took it.

After I got up I looked around to see the tv shattered as if a bat was thrown through it.

"What happened to the TV?" I asked no one in general.

"What happened to the TV?!?! I'll tell you! The TV blow up after electricity flew out of your hands and hit it and the lights! That's not the first time something like this has happened! Remember when you almost you killed me with your freakish powers when I saved your life by pulling you off the road?!? This isn't your home where you can go around willy-nilly! You need to get control of your powers and live in reality before you get someone killed!" Jack was flinging his arms around.

"It's not my fault I'm some sort of strange energy source! I never asked to be an electric freak! Now did I Jack?!?!" I ran out of the house to the sidewalk and brought my knees up to my chest and hid my face in my arms.

"This is why too much stress for me." I heard my muffled thoughts through my sleeves and tried my best to contain the tears the threaten to leave my eyes.

Than I heard someone come out of the house an walk next to me. I didn't dare lift my head in fear that I would start crying. I heard the person sit next to me and give me a side hug. I didn't care who it was and leaned closer to calm myself down. Than they put their chin on the top of my head.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you." I was surprised that Jack came out and apologize but, I was glad that he was.

"I was just scared about you coming into my life and I haven't considered what you were going through. I'm so sorry." He hugged even harder but, not to the point that I was uncomfortable.