Chapter 6

I woke up to Mrs. Darby knocking on Jack's door so loud I thought I was going to go deaf.

"Jack! Get up or I won't make you breakfast!"

"Just 10 more minutes." I could hear his muffled voice though the walls.

I got up and found a grey shirt with purple lettering that said I'm confused. Oh wait maybe I'm not. I love that shirt. Than I found Jean shorts that went down to mid-calf. It looked like some thing was missing so I went through my backpack and found a hoodie that with the hood up I looked like an owl. I picked up the hoodie a shook it to get the dust off of it.

That's when I heard a 'plank' and looked down at the sound and put the hoodie on my bed than picked up a locket. I didn't know that I had that. I opened it and looked at the pictures in a heart shape to fit the locket. The left picture was of me withe the same shirt on but, only the words I'm confused showed. I laughed lightly knowing that I looked like such an idiot when that was taken. The right was of my family. I felt tears fall down my face.

"I miss you guys soo much." I whispered to myself.

I put that on with the owl hoodie and walked out of the room and took a right passing the bathroom than jack's room. Than an evil idea popped into my head but, I just walked down the stairs to reach the front door. Taking a left in to the kitchen and Mrs. Darby was there making pancakes.

"Danika in 10 minutes can you wake up Jack?" She asked me.

"Of course Mrs. Darby."

"You can just call me June and thank you." I nodded as she dished me up some pancakes and left for work.

Now my plan was in action. I grabbed the key to Jack's room and ran up there I put my ear up to the door to hear him sleeping. "Good." I thought to myself. Than I locked his door ,went to the kitchen, grabbed some pancakes and a mini fan, ran back up stairs, put the pancakes out side his door in front the blowing fan, put the key on my side of the door, and slammed my fist on the door. After that I went to eat my breakfast.

Half way though my breakfast I heard Jack yell "DANIKA! WHAT THE SCRAP DID YOU DO THIS TIME!"

I almost choked on my pancake. I finished my breakfast and went upstairs to find Jack still trying to get out. So I knocked on the door.

"Danika! Get me out of here NOW!" Even though Jack was yelling at me I couldn't help myself but laugh at how mad Jack was getting.

"Okay Jack. You win but, I have to go somewhere so unless Arcee can get into the house or Savanna wakes up soon you'll be stuck in there for a few hours. Bye." I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed my shoes. I walked outside to find Smokie was just pulling up to the house.

"Hey! Sleeping Beauty's awake. Where's Jack?" I quickly got into the passenger seat of his alt. mode and told him that Jack was trying to reach his breakfast.

"What do you mean?" He asked suspiciously.

"Oh let's just say I may or may not of locked Jack in his room with his breakfast just out side his door." I said almost babyish.

He broke into laughter and said "You are an evil mastermind."

"Thanks but, unless you want Jack to unleash his fiery on us I suggest that you..." I was cut of when Jack came out side screaming like a maniac.