Chapter 7

This is what Danika looks like

This is what Danika looks like. Sorry it's a little off but I only had markers and an orange colored pencil to color with. Any who lets get back to the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the race we stayed at base for the rest of the day. It was kinda boring because the 'bots had to leave scouting for energon or something, I didn't pay attention. Ratchet was the only one there so I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.
That was a bummer because Jack was complaining about the race and about how I kissed his cheek.

"I can't believe you did that. I mean that would embarrass anyone!" Jack was still complaining and I had enough. "Okay Jack I was just proving that you were lying and it's not like I kiss you on the lips. That I could understand you getting mad at but, on the cheek that's something to just let go especially since you challenge me." I got of the couch and walked over to Ratchet.

"What do you want?" He asked me without taking his optics of the screen.

"Can you teach me how to read what ever language your reading?"

"Cybertronian? Why would you want to read Cybertronian?"

"'Cause I'm boooooored!"

He sighed and grabbed a data pad from somewhere. "Why is he being so... nice? Is this the same Ratchet?" I thought as he handed me the data pad.

"Now leave me be. I have had enough of your annoying and useless questions. I need to get back to work."

"Nope. Same Ratchet." I shrugged and walked off to find somewhere quiet. I just ended up sitting on the edge of the cliff  and I started reading as much as I could. By the time I realized that I've been out the for more than 4 hours the sun was setting and I got a good chunk of Cybertronian pretty much seared into my brain.

"I wonder if Smokie is back?" I looked around to see no one so I went back to reading.

I continued to read peacefully for about 20 minutes until I heard Smokie say "I you sit any closer to the edge you're gonna fall."

I turned around expecting him to be at least 5 feet away. Nope, his faceplate was inches away from me. I jumped to my feet and immediately lost my balance falling of the edge. I squeezed my eyes shut and held to the data pad as if it was a lifeline waiting for the end. I finally opened my eyes when I realized that I was falling upward.

"Told you." I looked up to see Smokie smirking at me in his servo. I just gave him a thumbs up to signal that I wanted down.

When we re-entered the base I heard the 'bots talking about something strange. Than being the snoop I am I start reading the open file on Ratchet's computer and luckily he was busy talking to Optimus.

I skimmed through the file. It was about Relics of some sort like the one Smokie uses but, it seems these ones can bring Cybertron back to LIFE! "WAIT!! WHAT?!?!"

I ran as fast as I could to Optimus. I needed answers. "Optimus! What type of relic is able to bring Cybertron to LIFE?!?! I mean how is that even possible?!?!"

"How do you even know anything about them?" Ratchet seemed shocked.

"I'm a quick learner, Ratchet. Now I need answers." I just stared at Optimus until he answered.

"I think that it is best if I tell everyone about it when we get more information."

"But..." Ratchet cut me of with a simple but, freaky glare. It seemed he was glaring right into my soul. So I sighed and nodded. I walked out into the main area of the base but no one was there except Savanna and Smokie.

"Where is everyone Smokie?"

"Home. I should get you guys home, too."

"What isn't Optimus gonna take me "home"?" Savanna seemed as confused as I was.

"Yeah, well he's... busy with something."

"'Kay than we should get going. What do you think Savanna?"

"Sure. It will be good to catch up with each other."

Than without a word Smokie transformed and we both got in. We all had a good conversation until I realized we haven't had lunch.

"Hey Savanna you wanna get something to eat?"

"Yeah, now that you mention it."

"Don't worry guys. I'll drop you of at KO Burger."

After getting ourselves something to eat we sat at one of the outside tables and dug in. Once we were done we walked over to where Smokie was parked. Savanna got into the passenger seat and as I reached to open the drivers seat door someone came up and stopped me from opening the door.

"Who is this new beauty I've found herself?"

"My name is Danika Quinn."

"Name's Vince." Jack told me about him and he sounds like trouble .

"What do you want Vince?"

"I wanna know where you got that car. Looks a lot like Darby's newest car."

"Bought it from him. Now if you don't mind I have to leave."

"Well than it looks like your not leaving. How about I take you home later? Like maybe after a tour of the town in my car?" My heart started racing as he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me somewhere else. That's when Savanna came out and punched him in the face.

"We will be going home now and if you know what's good for you I suggest that you stay away from us." Savanna was standing in front of me well Vince was on the ground holding his nose. "She probably broke it."

It was an awkward 5 minutes of silence until Smokie broke the silence.

"So um.. why did you punch Vince Savanna?"

"'Cause he was hurting Danika."

"Okay but, Danny why didn't you do that. I mean defend yourself."

I looked down at the floor shamefully. "Because I'm too nice and I'm weak. That's what everyone would say. That I'm weak and way to nice. Heck I haven't ever punched anyone, maybe only once."

I didn't like the fact that I was too nice. I mean it's good to be nice people but, I was nice to everyone. Than I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over to see Savanna trying to comfort me so I gave her a small smile.

The rest of the ride was quiet. In fact the rest of the day was. I didn't have a dream that night and the next day was boring like the day after that. It was like that until the day that I finally got to go on a mission.

It was the day that would change my life even more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just want to let you guys know that I only own Danika Quinn that's it. galvastar is the one who owns Savanna.

This is my first book that I have make and publish but if you guys want me to make another book at the same time just comment. I will only make another one if I get 8 comments from different people just to make it easy for you guys.

I really hope you guys are enjoying the story. Bye.