Every Cloud has A Silver Lining

Start from the beginning

Now the only thing she could do was beg for Fubuki's safety and that he would find her....
_________________________________________________________________________

Fubuki ran like a madman. Needless to say, he was still very disoriented, suddenly waking up in the Amazons with no recollection at whatever the heck actually happened. The only living human he interacted with since his awakening was with that girl-- somehow he had mixed feelings about her. Not just because she just spouted a ridiculous story but it was something else... He could almost certain that something unpleasant had happened between them, just that he has no access to that memory in his current predicament. But she was the only other living human, not that he had a choice.

Damn that stupid memory block...

As he ran, the sound of leaves crunched beneath his feet. With a machete in hand, he made cut in the trees as markers to find his way back later. But even he himself was surprised where those survival instincts came from. If everything according to the girl, Fuyuka, was true then maybe it's from being on the run from the supposed infected, preposterous as it may seem.

Peering behind him, he turned to see if any of the cobras were still behind him. He sighed in relief when he saw no slithering reptile.

THUD

Eh...? He fell backwards.

"What the...? What the hell..?!"

Fubuki lifted his head slightly dumbfounded at the sight before him. There were three people before him. One redheaded male, one jet black haired one and a petite girl with a blue bob. Apparently while he was running, he didn't realize their presence and ended up the knocking the red guy off his feet.

"Hey, it's you!" the red haired guy beamed despite getting knocked over. To be completely frank. he seemed to have the attributes if a sly fox. One who was cunning yet acted innocent and oblivious to everything, watching as drama stirs up from the sidelines. Maybe it was that carnivorous glint in his eyes or something... He reeked of blood. But something stirred in Fubuki as he observed the taller male. Nevertheless, nothing makes him dislike the guys in fact, it sorta thrills him. He almost.. Almost felt like he was staring at himself....

Nah.. That can't be possible. He may be an amnesiac right now but he is quite sure of that fact that probably wouldn't hurt a fly.

"Fubuki-kun! We've finally found you!" the girls seemed closed to tears.

Ugh. Again. People claiming to know him when all he remembers nothing.

Should he pretend? Should he just go with the flow? The guy on the left of the girl gave off an aloof aura while the one in red look slightly excited... Don't ask. He has no idea why either. The girl seemed exultantly beyond relief.

"Ah...! Hi.. Long time no see!" Fubuki got up awkwardly scratching the back of his head as he dusted the leaves off his pants. "I'm glad that all of you are safe! Oh- Sorry for bumping into you too," Fubuki bowed slightly to the redhead who seemed puzzled.

Way the go, Fubuki. Nice acting.

"What happened to you though, you seem like a whole different person all of a sudden. Like the kind Fubuki before this whole zombie fiasco. Ah- Not to say that you weren't kind now, we know you're just doing your best to protect us!" The girl grinned sheepishly at her mistake.

"We're you alone all this time?" the jet haired boy questioned, keeping his distance.

No. He shook his head. "Fuyuka and I sit up after our encounter with some cobras. We trespassed their territory and crushed some eggs by accident,"