Chapter Two: Send him Home

Start from the beginning

"We must have some spare weapon lying about so we can protect ourselves."

Sky puts her hand on my shoulder, "We have the lipstick," she says pulling it out her pocket.

"That might not be enough," I begin.

"Clyde we never use to go in with any other weapons. Just have faith that we can stop the Sontaran we can do it," smiles Rani.

"Alright lets find Luke's keys and get going."

Luke's POV

I groan in slight discomfort. I slowly open my eyes to find myself lying on the cold hard ground in what seems to be a tight confined space. I groan as I try move into a better position but there is hardly any room to move.

"Your father is dead and if you do not help me you will follow close behind!" I hear the Sontaran shout.

My heart sank at his words. He killed him in cold blood and its all my fault. I failed to protect him. Mum would of been able to do something. She would of saved him but me?  I failed. How can I expect to follow after mum if I can't even save one Skullion. Sky is going to hate me now too. I let him die. Its all my fault.

I didn't get anymore time to mourn or feel sorry for myself as light is shined in my face as my confined space is opened up from above me and I am dragged out by my hair and dropped onto the ground in front of the Sontaran.

"Have a nice sleep half form!" he shouts.

I shake my head, "You killed him," I whisper.

"I have been born to kill. It is what I do best. Your lucky I have not killed her yet!" he points over to the smaller Skullion in the corner of the room working on what seems to be some sort of upgraded machine. It would normally help to run a power plant but its already been partly upgraded.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Not that it should concern you half form not yet but if you must know. I am building a electrical current through this machine to the other side of this facility. Once I build up enough power I will generate enough power to assist in recharging my ship. Once I have done that the true fun will begin for you!"

"With me?"  I question getting to my feet watching him closely his gun at his side but he could easily fire it right at me.  I must be careful until I have a plan.

"You see half form. Over the years humans have been experimented on if or when we could do it. Once my ship is back fully operational I am going to experiment on you," he smirks.

"Look Roland I am not even fully human," I begin but he grabs me tightly on the arm and drags me over to the machine and the female Skullion.

"Help her finish the machine to ensure I get maximum power!" he demands.

"No. I won't! Your not even listening to me."

"You are human. Why do you lie?"

"I'm not I was made by the bane. It's why I am more smart or know more then maybe a human can know. I have the brain of ten thousand people," I tell him.

"You still have the weaknesses of humans! I know you do!"

"Why does that matter," I wince as he holds my arm tighter.

"I wish to take over this miserable planet. I have had enough of being at War. I want to live my life here on Earth and I can only do that if I take this world for myself. I know I can do it and by experimenting on you I can really come to know the weaknesses you have!"

"You won't get anything out of me. I won't let you harm Earth. Earth is protected!"

"So you keep saying but I could easily kill you right now but I will not until I have what I want from you and after that I will ease the suffering," he says putting his hand on my face.