THE FINALE part 1

I know its been long since I updated, here in Asia, summer is already over and hell comes back, and welcomes me with open arms. I KNOW what you're waiting for, so might as well give it to you now.

Well, here's what happened after we explained to Dumbledore how my father, Sirius Black was innocent, and it was bloody Peter Pettigrew. Harry found it hard to believe and he was acting kind of depressed lately. Hermione believes it because, all the facts fit together. The missing toe, and all that stuff. Dumbledore said he badly wanted to believe me, but without proof, there's nothing he can do. Wanna know why he didn't have a bloody proof?! Ill tell you why! Ron let Scabbers escape the second we blamed it.

Right now I'm sitting in the Common Room while Harry is probably still sulking. I really wanted to comfort him, well not just me, but almost everyone, but he just pushes us away. Hermione and Ron are currently begging me to go to Hogsmeade. But I just really want to spend the day with the Black twins.

"Come on Kath, come with us! You haven't been to Hogsmeade yet! Its really fun you know!" Hermione whined. The reason why I really wanted to spend the day with the twins was just to make sure they wont get depressed of the current situation. I kept promising them that it would all be okay. Fortunately I found no signs that they are sad or anything but I know its still bothering them both. I was also happy because they fully believe that our dad was innocent. Turns out, they had a little bit of power as a seer from mom. And that's not a good news. They are starting to have visions like mine and the pain gets worse for them if we make any physical contact with each other when someone is in the 'vision state'

"Okay, as long as you'll shut up" I said with a grin while rolling my eyes. Hermione clapped her hands and pushed me to my dorm to change. As if my outfit wasn't decent enough. I scoffed. I changed into my favorite shirt- well next to Harry's shirt- which was maroon and wore black leggings. I was looking for my shoes. I walked around our dorm and  crouched down under my bed. I found my converse and was startled when I heard a thump on my window. I looked out the window to see an owl. I didn't recognize the owl. And I'm sure as hell it wasn't one of the Hogwarts owls as well. It was about the same size as my owl, Hedrick, but except that the owl is black and it's eyes are as yellow as hawk's. I opened the window and the owl instantly flew in and dropped the letter on my bed and disappeared out the window. I shivered. Just then I noticed that it was snowing so I took off my shirt and put on a sweater.

And instead of sneakers I wore boots instead

And instead of sneakers I wore boots instead. I wrapped a maroon scarf around my neck in memory of my maroon shirt which I took off because it was to inappropriate for snow. I brushed my hair and placed my necklace on. I looked at the mirror and I saw on the reflection was the letter the owl delivered that I totally forgot about.