Sleeping bags!

Hey guys! Just wanted you to know that this will be the second to the last chapter of the first book! But don't worry there will be a sequel of course! To all of you who participated in the character contest, thank you guys! I will only be choosing one of you, but I can't choose someone who doesn't recently read my story, it would be of no use! Message me not COMMENT! Message me for proof that you are tuning in to my story lavya guys! <3

Let me give you a recap on what happened! Oh joy! Everybody went wild like lions in an arena a while ago due to the fact that dad -it feels good to call him that!- was here. Dumbledore ordered us to go down to the Great Hall, and I wanted to roll my eyes so bad. Well I did roll my eyes. I didn't plan to tell anyone about what I saw or heard except Dumbledore. What I heard in my vision... It was right! He really did come. The one who he wants to kill manages to survive? Does he want to kill Harry still? But still, I believe he is innocent! To prove he is innocent, your life isn't enough to give. I mentally groaned! What do I have else to give except my life?!

"Now everyone settle down!" Dumbledore announced to everyone of us. I was confused at first on why he raised his voice high enough for Harry's aunt and uncle to hear. But then I slowly took hold of my surroundings and I figured that I was to deep in thought to not notice how noisy the atmosphere is. By the time everyone shut up, Dumbledore managed to provide every single one of us with sleeping bags.

Right again, I wanted to roll my eyes so bad, even though I did roll my eyes just several minutes ago. He even wanted the other houses to stay in the Great Hall as well! Like, BLOODY HELL! First, it is not necessary because the only place dad has been in was the Gryffindor tower, Second, he is innocent and harmless, and lastly, HE DID NOT FREAKING PUT BOUNDARIES TO WHERE THE GIRLS SHOULD SLEEP AND WHERE THE BOYS SHOULD SLEEP! WE WERE ALL MIXED UP TOGETHER AND I AM IN BETWEEN TWO GUYS.

Okay, maybe I am over exaggerating a bit. The boys in both sides of me weren't invading my personal space, okay, that's cool. I tried to tell Dumbledore in private but he is nowhere to be found. I let out an exasperated sigh and went across the room to my brothers. It wouldn't be fair to them. I need to tell them. As much as I hate putting my loved ones in danger, we are all in this together. As I got close Brandon looked up to me and smiled, still giving me the special treatment considering I went berserk right in front of them.

"Hey, sis, how are you?" Nathan asked me while tugging on my arm for me to sit down.

"Oh, fine. Please forget about what happened to me a while ago" I said not wanting them to worry about me, while all I earned was a nod. I started explaining to them about my powers first.

"Wait, if Lynch is alive, why is mom's power on  you?" Brandon asked me.

"I dunno, it said that it would be to the eldest child and maybe I was born 5 minutes before he was" I said, while we shared a grin at that thought of our brother being alive exhaling and inhaling air. I continued on explaining in what I saw in my vision.

"Do you really think he's innocent?" They asked me together.

"A hundred percent" I said.

"Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go tell Dumbledore!" They shouted, not really as loud as the mess going on in the Great Hall.

We sprinted our way to Dumbledore who was sitting in front of the Great Hall.

"Professor!" I shouted.

"Professor!" They shouted again. We luckily got Dumbledore's attention and he turned his head to us, his face unreadable as ever.

"Yes?... Young Black.....s." He said adding an 'S' nodding to each one of us.

"Professor, can we talk somewhere private" I told him. He was confused telling me to explain why it was necessary to transfer in another, and quieter room.

"Please Sr. It's important" The twins added. He nodded once and we proceeded to make our way out of the Great Hall. I loudly groaned when Harry, Ron, Hermione, Weasley twins, and Ginny followed us sensing there was something wrong. They fast walked their way to us shoving people out of the way in the process.

"Kath, what's wrong?" Harry asked, while the Black twins held my shoulder on both sides, and Dumbledore is obviously expecting me to explain it to them as well. I sighed.

"Come on, I'll tell you everything" I said.

We made our way to Dumbledore's office while the gargoyle opened up for us to pass. We jogged up the stairs.

I know too short, but I just want the last chapter to be long, so... Yeah!