Twin

"So... You and Harry?"

"Err... Yes proffesor" he chuckled lightly at me then proceed on.

"If I may ask you, what were you doing in the forbidden forest?" He asked me while placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I... Err.... I... Uhm... Well I was walking around?" I said while playing with my hair until I noticed that it was turning black. Wait, did that happen because he touched my shoulder?

"Funny you should say that, aye? Walking around. When actually, you were trying to run away from your fate?"  Then I told him everything I needed to.
Well, except that I saw dad.

"What happened to my hair?"

"It's black I know. The moon took away the power it gave to you"

"Why is that?"

"Only time can tell" I heard that twice now.

~~~~~~~~~

"Professor, did you know Sirius Black?"

"Yup, I knew him. A kind folk he is, but I just didn't know what happened to him that he ended up behind bars" he said with a frown

"Blimey. Why did he end up in Azkaban?"

"Well you see, he killed 12 muggles, he killed two wizards, and helped you know who kill James and lily potter"

"Who were the two wizards he killed?"

"Peter Pettigrew"

"Who's the other one?"

"It was-" but before he could finish, dumbledore went in.

"How are you feeling young black?"

"I'm fine professor"

"No headache? Your not feeling sore?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I think I can go to classes now"

"Are you sure? Are you fine? No physical part of you is aching?"

"Stop it Albus! You're stealing my job! I'm supposed to be the nurse here" madam pompfrey said.

"Right."  Dumbledore said with a little smile on his face. Just as he said that, Ron and Harry barged in

"Kath! Your awake!" Ron exclaimed. With that, Dumbledore and professor lupin went out of the infirmary.

"What happened to your hair?" Ron and Harry asked in unison

"It turned black"

"Oh, and by the way young Black, be thankful professor lupin found you!" Then I heard the door close.

"Where's Hermione?"

"Still in her classes. She took an extra few remember?"

"Oh yeah. What's our next subject by the way?" I said

"We have divination in about two hours from now"
Harry answered. We chatted for a bit until Ron's stomach growled, then he decided to eat first. Harry and I were left alone goofing around.

"Dear you need to change though, it's almost time for your classes" pompfrey said

"Here love, I got you your clothes"