He's been sighted, now he's here!

The Weasley twins went up to their dorm to change for Hogsmeade. They said they will come with Hermione, and Ron who will visit me later. For now, I was just playing with Brand, and Nate exploding snap, which I had to explain how to play the game.

"So, where do you reckon Lynch is?" Nate asked me. After his turn and it was now time for Brandon.

"I don't know" Brandon shrugged as he whined on missing his shot.

"Hey guys, I have an idea, but I don't want any of you to tell anyone." I told them just thinking about the idea I had come up with during the secret Hogsmeade trip.

"What is it?" They asked looking at me. Should I tell them? They might force me to bring them as well.

"Errr... I was thinking of telling Dumbleore the news and go find Lynch myself" I said.

"I agree with telling Dumbledore part, but he will probably just let others find Lynch" Nathan said shrugging.

"Well then I'm off to see Dumble-" But I was cut off with the most painful thing I've ever experienced. My head started hurting bad, and I was screaming holding on to the twins so that I so that I won't fall to the floor.

"Madam Pompfrey!" Brandon said pleadingly. That was the last thing I heard before I felt my eyes close and an unrecognisable voice began to speak.

He will come tonight,

To see him, you won't need the light.

His soul as dark as the midnight sky,

The one who everybody wishes to die.

The one who he's after will manage to live,

To prove he is innocent,

You're life isn't enough to give.

In his coming, you are frightened,

He is innocent,

Now, it's time to be unblinded

Then I heard no voice, it was all just black, just like when you close your eyes. I heard voices again but it had a slight echo background. Then I was falling. I kept on screaming. I landed with a thump on a highly furnished house. It seemed familiar. Oh! Now I remember! It was when I had a vision or dream, about my 14th birthday. Guess it was just a dream, since Harry and I are over.

"I- I- I'm- Uhmm,- Err - You see- My - My Lord, I am gonna kill the boy- I just- I just- think that maybe- maybe- maybe- it would be better if we killed him when - when - when they are away!" Avery, short and fat round man said in front of me. He was looking up the stairs, so I assumed the one he was talking to was upstairs. I hesitated to climb the stairs, and then my heart dropped to the ground. It was Voldemort.

"For, a servant, you are slightly wise Wormtail. Although, we are the only ones here. Why don't you kill the boy now" Voldemort said twirling his wand around his fingers.

"But why do we have to kill the boy My Lord?! We can just leave him there, no harm done" The man replied from downstairs.

"Kill him Wormtail! We need to kill him! He might have that silly Mckinnon's power! Foolish of them to think that I don't know about their child!" He laughed a very shallow, and mocking laugh.

"My Lord, I don't have my wand. I left it" He said.

"Don't you have a dagger?" He said as he rolled his eyes. The man from downstairs gulped and then went up, then into a room, as I followed him close. There lying on the crib was a very cute baby. Lynch! I gasped in horror as I realised he was gonna murder my brother brutally! I tried to do something, grabbing his arm which was now reaching for his dagger, but it just went right pass through him. Dammit! Tears started running down my tears. Then I heard a sob. And trust me, it did not come out from my mouth. I looked at the man beside me to see that he was down on his knees, tears rolling down his cheeks as well. He placed the dagger back. Took out a wand from his pocket. Wait, I thought he left his wand?! Then he started saying some spell that made blood appear on the wall.

"Lynch, it is out of kindness that I will kill you with my wand, so that you die a painless death. I dont want to ruin your such precious skin" He said. Then he used the killing curse, but it was too late, someone apparated in front of him. I gasped. It was Sirius Black. He punched the man who was about to murder my brother and took the baby away from the crib and then disappeared. Well so did my vision.

It was all black again. I sighed. Sirius Black didn't kill my brother. He saved him. I felt like crying for all the hatred I felt for him, when actually.... He was innocent. He saved my brother. But I was also happy. Now I finally know that my brother is alive. My twin is alive. Then I was in Hogwarts. In the Great Hall in fact. Me and the gang were laughing and chatting but there was one edition. There was a very good looking boy.

"Lynch! Pass me the chicken!" Brandon said. Lynch! I just wanted to touch his face, and hug him but it seems like I'm not in control of my own body. Then the scenario changed, it was like there was something moving underneath me. I looked down to see I was on top of Lynch in a piggy back ride. While he was laughing so hard so was I.

I opened my eyes and finally what I saw was the ceiling. I managed to sit up and look at my surroundings. Well, still I was in the Hospital wing. Nothing changed. I looked at the clock and saw that the trip was already over and it was dinner already. No one was present so I just went out, and met up with Hermione on the way. She hugged me and started talking about her day but what really caught my attention was when she said Sirius Black has bee sighted. Which reminded me to tell Dumbledore he was innocent all along and that my brother was alive.

Dinner was over nothing different, except for the fact that Ron wasn't stuffing his face with food. There was a big mess around the Common Room. Wanna know what happened next? Oh nothing just that Sirius Black tried to enter the Common Room and every body went wild like animals except me.