Awesome chapter but I dont know what to name it so yeah

I just got back from Quidditch practice and am now taking a hot shower. I was thinking about everything actually. I was thinking  about mom's last words. Nathan said something about 'Lynx alive' is Lynx a name? Probably. But who is Lynx? Or is the proper question what is Lynx? I was also thinking about the rat that stabbed me. Was that even real? They said I was a seer, so was what I saw the future? Also, is professor lupin my godfather? Is he a werewolf? Then I thought about something I think about ever second of every minute, every minute of every hour, every hour of every day, and every day of every week. Is my father, Sirius Orion Black innocent? Could he've been the one to really, brutally, and mercilessly murder my twin brother Ivan Lynch Black. I was thinking.... What if daddy- Sirius Black wasn't in Azkaban and he did nothing, what if my mom didn't die, what if Lynch wasn't murdered, what if we were a complete happy family. That would be perfect. I was thinking about everything. And everything is a lot to think about and I don't have space in my mind to think about a specific jealous little twit. I zoned out for a while and again went back into thinking.

I'm so great full I have my biological brothers with me. Although, I still wish I have my twin. I sighed at this thought and turned off the shower. I wrapped myself in a towel and changed myself. After I got changed, I went in the boys lavatory to look for my brothers.

After hours and hours, okay I'm exaggerating, after five minutes of searching the first years I still didn't find them, and they better apologize because I've come across of lots and lots of shirtless first years who winked at me by the way.

I got tired so I decided to just visit my lovely adopted brother, Ronald Weasley, even though I'm still avoiding my boyfriend's existence. I went in Ron's room only to see Nathan and Brandon.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them

"We're about to sleep, but lucky you're here, we can have a little bonding time" Brandon said. I hesitated for a moment.

"Please sissy?" Nathan pouted. I'm surely gonna say yes though.

"Fine! But just for a little while, I still have a match tomorrow and I still need to see professor Dumbledore" I said to them

"Ok ok whatever!" They said in unison, which made me giggle.

"So how do you want to 'bond'?" I asked them as I sat on Nathan's bed and so did Brandon

"Well considering you'll only be here-" Brandon said

"For a short moment,-" Nathan continued

"How about you tell us-" Brandon continued

"A story" they finished in unison.

"You're weird" I told both of them as I laughed and they joined in as well.

"It's a twin thing!" They replied, looked at each other and laughed again and I joined in.

"Hey Ron!" The twins said. Oh, so they're friends now? That's a good thing.

"Hey! Can I join you?" He asked

"Yeah sure" I replied to him

"What are you doing anyways?" Ron asked us as he came over and sat on the bed as well. 

"We just asked Kath to tell us a story!" They said

"A story?" Ron asked while looking at me and the twins back and forth

"What? Is that so hard to believe that I'm about to tell a bunch of eleven year olds a story" I retorted

"No it's just that, last time you told me a story, I ended up crying and having nightmare for weeks!" He exclaimed.

"Well, you did overreact in my story!" I told him

"Why? Was the story that bad?" The twins asked

"It was pretty bad!" Ron said

"No it wasn't!" I snapped

"Oh sure. It wasn't bad, except that it contained giant snakes and spiders!" He snapped back

"What's so bad with giant snakes and spiders?" They asked

"Ron's afraid of them! Aren't you Ron?" I asked teasingly.

"Oh shut it!" He said as he mumbled something under his breath

"What were you saying?" Me, and the twins asked in unison.

"I was saying! At least, I didn't sound like a dying cat in attempt to speak parselmouth!" He said. It took us some time to take in what he just said, and when we did, we broke down into hysterics, including Ron.

"Why did you sound like a dying cat ?" Nathan asked me innocently and all heads turned to me for an answer. In my opinion, Brandon is the bad ass one, while Nathan is the softie, don't get me wrong, I still love both of them to death.

"Well you see, back when we were still immature, Ron told me about parselmouths. So me being me, tried it, and Ron being Ron, laughed at how stupid I looked and sounded!" I said and all of us laughed again.

"Yeah, that's right, and I still even remember our conversation." Ron said through laughter

"Oh yeah? What did I say then?" I challenged him

"Well it went something like:

'I'm serious Kath! You can't speak parselmouth!' (Ron)

'I don't bewieve you! Fwed and Gowge said evweyone can speak snake!' (Kath)

'Well, the book obviously said that it was rear!' (Ron)

'Well, I am ware (rare)! I come fwom Pluto! And since when do you wead?! (Read)' (Kath)

Then, once again, we broke out into fits of laughter.

"I so did not sound like that!" I protested.

"Oh sure you did!" Ron said

"Well, I was so young and stupid back then!"

"We were 8!" He responded and once again we laughed.  Suddenly, Harry entered the room and I decided to leave. I bid my goodbye to them and kissed the twins on the forehead. I exited the room and purposely bumped into Harry's shoulder angrily.

"Kath, can we come with you?" The twins asked me.

"Nope!" I replied and stalked off.

"Where is she headed?" Harry asked

"To wrestle a troll!" The twins replied

And that was the last thing I heard