insensitivity

"Won won wake up!!!!! Wake up!!!!" I said as I shook my idiot brother awake.

"Wake up!!!!"

"No!" 

"Come on! Please! For me?!"

"Shut the bloody hell up!"

"Language Ronald Weasley!" Mom shouted from downstairs.

"Fine then! I'm done!" If he won't wake up, then he will be lucky enough to survive the twins. I got up and he mumbled 'finally! As he turned around and tossed to the other side of our bed.Pfffft..... Finally the twins will wake you. Before I go to the twins a hot shower would be nice. I got my usual outfit a crop top and a pair of  shorts and directly went into the bathroom. I took a quick hot shower and slipped in a towel. As I went out Ron has his eyes slightly open and the moment he saw me it widened.

"Bloody hell Kat! Did you forget you have a roommate?!" I just ignored him, quickly got changed and went outside. This kid can overreact sometimes. I mean I am covered with a towel! But I don't really mind. I happily skipped into the kitchen where the twins would naturally be. And was surprised not to see the twins there. Well at least mom is there

"Morning mom!"

"Morning dear is Ron up already?"

"No!"

"Ronald  Weasley  get up and stop being lazy!" Just as mom shouted a sound of a door was opened and closed and that means little ronniekinns is up. Wow. Score 1 for mom! Go mom! After what seemed like centuries, Ron finally reached the kitchen with the twins.

"Morning forge! Morning gred!"

"Morning kitty! You want some candy Ronald?!" The twins said in unison

"Yeah sure!" Oh no Ron! You better know what you signed up for. I was watching wait no scratch that we were watching Ron expectantly until his tongue lengthened and turned purple. I laughed wait no scratch that we laughed our heads off well we except mom. Mom did the counter-curse  on him and grounded us wait no scratch that grounded them. The twins stopped laughing but I just can't stop laughing.

"Oh shut up! At least I'm not the one standing naked in front of someone else's face!" Ron shouted

"Stop overreacting Ronald I wasn't naked I was in a towel! And plus! Even if I was, your my brother!" Now getting annoyed. The three others were watching us enjoying the show.

"Pfft... Brother, your adopted'' he mumbled. Now that made my jaw drop.

"Silence Ronald!" 

"Kitty Ron didn't mean that!"

"Ron you can be such an idiot sometimes!"

What did I say to make her all go mad?!"

Was all I heard cause I already ran outside and sobbed.

Other half (Harry potter love story) 1st bookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara