THE FINALE PART 2

"From mom" Brandon said.

"What?!" We all asked him in pure shock.

"Well, we had no choice but to love her because she was our mother..." Nathan said his bangs on the left side of his face making him look like an emo.

"But... We weren't her sons..." Brandon said.

"We were her slaves..." Nathan finished.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked them, the only one daring to speak among all of us. Nate and Brand looked at each other and nodded. Nate took off his red sweater, while Brand took off his black one. Their physic was clearly attracting, but no, I won't allow them to date yet of course. There, revealed a small thunderbolt scar on both of their backs. I broke in tears as me and Harry touched their scars. They have been a victim of the curse. The most dreadful curse.

"You're not the only ones who escaped death" They told us.

"Brand, Nate... Did mom do this to you?" I asked them. They nodded.

"Why?" I asked them.

"She was the perfect mom at the beginning... But one night me and Nate were being annoying... We didn't have any food to eat and the house was filled with our complains of hunger. Mom got pissed off, and she used a curse I don't know about, that made us feel like we were in so much pain. Everyday we experienced it. We almost got used to it." Brandon said putting his sweater back on.

"We told you that we found her arm off when we arrived from the market... The truth was that she used the killing curse on us and it sort of reflected on her..." Nathan trailed off...

"Are you speaking the truth Mr. Black?" Dumbledore said on the doorway with Professor Mcgonagall, and the twins.

"Yes" They said.

"Minerva, may I ask you to bring Nathan and Brandon to my office, contact the ministry as well please" Dumbledore said. They exited the room while the Weasley twins, Ron, Hermione, me, Harry, and Dumbledore remained.

"Where's the rat?" Dumbledore asked. No one answered but just looked at the rat on the floor. He took out he wand and did a spell on Pettigrew which made him turn into a human.

"Well, I'm afraid we'll have to wait for the ministry to arrive..." He said. Together, we tied Pettigrew to the chair and did the counter curse.

"It's been a long time Peter" Dumbledore said to him, his voice very rare. I've never heard this voice ever in my life. Especially not from Dumbledore.

"Du- du- Dumb- ledore! Pepe- pl- please don't let them- te- te- take me- to a- azkaban!" Pettigrew cried.

"What's the meaning of this?!" Cornelius Fudge said along with ministry officials and three aurors.

"It seems like, someone faked their own death, Cornelius." Dumbledore said.

"Jezley! Where's the verituserum?" Fudge ordered one of the ministry officials. He lent a clear liquid placed in a silver container to Fudge. Fudge marched down to the chair while Pettigrew quivered in fear. Fudge shoved the potion in Pettigrew's throat.

"Did you fake your own death?" Fudge asked. Obviously.

"Yes"

"Who is responsible for the death of Lily and James Potter?"

"Me"

"Is Sirius Black, the escaped prisoner innocent?"

"Yes"

"Do you-"

"Is my brother, Ivan Lynch, alive?" I cut Fudge off while everyone stared at me.

"Yes." Everybody gasped