Bonding is what we call it

Cedric's POV (surprise! first time writing in Ced's POV)

I tried to inspect her arm but she just flew away saying she was fine, so I continued to look for the snitch. I saw Potter chasing her around trying to see her arm as well. He's such a jerk. How can someone possibly hurt her like that? I put that thought at the back of my mind so that I can focus on finding the snitch. Minutes later, I finally caught the snitch just when I heard Potter scream Kath's name. I looked over there direction to see multiple dementors facing them and Kath was beginning to fall off her broomstick. I flew into her direction with full speed, and caught her in time just before she fell. I started breathing heavily and kissed her forehead. You're gonna be safe with me Kath. I thought. I'm here for you.

"Harry" Kath mumbled. There was a loud pang on my chest when she said that. I wanted to say that I was the one there for her at all times, I'm the one right here for her now, and I will be the one to be there for her tomorrow so badly. I started breathing heavily and I could hear my heart beating so fast, that I was afraid i would wake her. I landed on the ground, Nathan, Brandon, Hermione, Ron, George, and Fred. One of the Weasley twins stole her from my arms and ran their way to the hospital wing, saying thank you as they left, the others following him. Right then, I collapsed as I heard a lot of 'Cedric' s.

Kath's POV 

"Look, Nate, my point is, we're not sure if mom said Lynch. It could have been Lynx, or any other name close to that, but she said alive. And who do we believe to be dead? Our older brother, and Kath's twin, Ivan, or what they all call him, Lynch" Brandon said. My eyes were still closed due to the fact that I don't want to open them and face reality, which is my father escaped from heaven, no just kidding, escaped from azkaban, my mother, dead. My boyfriend, cheating on me because he thought I cheated on him, and worst of all. There's a part of me that hopes my twin is alive, and it will hurt a thousand times more, if my hopes will be crushed..... AGAIN!

"Hey sis, you've been out for hours, it's past curfew actually." Nate said. He's always the sweet heart, and the innocent one, but mischievous. While Brand is the mischievous, and the bad-ass one, but a sweet heart.

"Yeah. Harry just lent us his cloak. He wanted to come, but he knew that you might need some space. We insisted on letting him come..." Brandon trailed off.

"But he just looked convinced for a second, but then ran off to our dormitory when someone pointed at Harry and said 'Hey, isn't he the one who cheated on Kath?'" They both said in sync.

"You know Brand, I miss mom... I actually had a dream about her last night" Nate told Brandon.

"Me too Nate. Lucky Kath is here" Brandon said, as both sides of the bed got heavy and I felt them hold my hands. Ohh, I love them both so much. I swear I'm going to take care of them as long as I live.

"Yeah. We could've been found in anyone's doorstep" Nate said as he squeezed my hand tighter. Okay that's it. I'm waking up now. I dramatically twitched my fingers, and slightly opened my eyes. I'm such a good actor! Maybe as good as Lockheart in fact! 

"Kath, you're awake!" They said together in a whisper kind of voice. Oh right. They sneaked in.

"Hey guys. What time is it?" I asked them.

"12: 30" Nathan said. Hmmm... Always the honest one.

"7:00" Brandon said.

"Who am I to believe?" I asked them with a grin.

"Okay, it's 12: 30! We sneaked in! Alright." Brand said with a smile.

"Didn't you guys get any sleep?" I asked them with concern.

"We asked two pieces of candy from the twins that makes us sleep for 5 minutes but is actually equivalent to 8" Nathan said.

"Well, we more like stole it" Brandon said in a matter of fact tone.

"Ok, since you guys already slept, wanna do something fun?" I asked with a grin.

"Absolutely." They said together reflecting my grin. 

"Well, the plan is to get back here before sunrise alright? I don't want to be bombarded with questions when Hermione and Ron come to say goodbye before they leave for Hogsmeade" I told them, while they nodded their heads. 

"Come on, I have an idea!" I screamed as we exited the hospital wing. 

"Err... Does this involve getting in jail?" Nathan asked us with a grin.

"Maybe." I teased.

"Then we're in!" The twins said smirking.

"First, we need to get in the Common Room" I told them. They nodded their heads and skipped along the Hall laughing our heads off. We went in the Common Room and found it empty like we expected.

"So, do you guys know where the twin's dormitory is?" I asked them with a grin.

"Over here" They led me to the twin's dorm and found both of them asleep snoring. I tip toed my way to Fred's nightstand, Brand and Nate following making much noise as humanly possible.

"Can you at least walk like a ninja?!" I hissed. They giggled. I opened their drawers to find the Marauder's map, but found it empty and filled with spiders instead. I looked over at Nate and Brand, to see they were having a casual conversation in whispers, none of them paying attention to my existence. Perfect. I always wanted to know if they're afraid of spiders. Guess I'll have to find out then! I sneaked my way over to them, like the ninja I am, and placed one spider on Nathan's back, and another one on Brandon's hair. 

"Aaaahhh!!!!" They screamed. Loud enough for the twins to wake up.

"Nate? Brand? Kitty?" They said behind me. I rolled my eyes at the never ending humiliation of my nickname, that everyone refers to as cute.

"What are you guys doing here?"  They asked. 

"Sorry to startle you guys, but I need to borrow the Marauder's map" I told them.

"For what reason in particular?" They asked me, Brand and Nate screaming like the little girls they are on the background.

"I wanted to sneak in to Honeydukes with the twins, so that they can get a Hogsmeade experience. I just thought since that it is the middle of the night, it wouldn't be filled with so many people" I told them. Fred looked at me suspiciously before turning to look at George, as George tossed him the map. He gave it to me with a smile.

"What would you guys do there?" They asked.

"Bonding is what we call it" I told them.

"Thanks guys! I owe you one! Goodnight!" I said as I kissed both of them on the cheek.

"On second thought, do you guys want to come along?" I said with a grin. They both looked at each other.

"HELL YEAH!" They said and jumped off their beds.

"Oh, and by the way, were you the one who caught me George?" I asked him referring to the part where I almost fell a hundred feet from the air.

"Nope. Cedric did" He told me. Oh, I really should thank him.